Lt. Commander
# 1 C-store question
07-19-2011, 09:08 PM
Can someone tell me what the NOTE** means? Thanks

Joined Trill characters have the following traits:

Hyper Metabolism -- 10 percent increase in resistance to toxic damage, 10 percent bonus to maximum hit points and 10 percent bonus to regeneration
Symbiote -- 3.3 bonus to Warp Core Training, Starship Engineer, Starship Energy Weapons and Starship Projectile Energy Weapons skills, 6.7 bonus to Starship Operations skill
One trait of the player's choice

**Note: Purchase of this option unlocks it for every character slot on an account. Joined Trill may be Federation or Klingon Empire Captains.

It sounds like the traits that you have chosen for the trill captain, will be bestowed on ALL of your captains toons that are attached to your account that this captain toon is attached to .

Now the word account seams to quite straight forwardly to mean my overall STO account, where I have all my captains attached to and where I pay my subscription to.

The word character would mean to me my captains or the actual player not a bridge officer.

I have never heard of the term "account" being used to refer to a separate captain/actual player and their attached bridge officers. But perhaps I have misunderstood the STO terminology.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-19-2011, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoe1574 View Post
Can someone tell me what the NOTE** means? Thanks

Joined Trill characters have the following traits:

Hyper Metabolism -- 10 percent increase in resistance to toxic damage, 10 percent bonus to maximum hit points and 10 percent bonus to regeneration
Symbiote -- 3.3 bonus to Warp Core Training, Starship Engineer, Starship Energy Weapons and Starship Projectile Energy Weapons skills, 6.7 bonus to Starship Operations skill
One trait of the player's choice

**Note: Purchase of this option unlocks it for every character slot on an account. Joined Trill may be Federation or Klingon Empire Captains.
It means you can have as many joined trills as you want on your account, as long as you have the character slot for them
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-19-2011, 09:29 PM
Usually it means that it's an item that can be claimed by every character you have/make after making the purchase. In this case though, it just unlocks Joined Trill as a playable species so you can make new Joined Trill characters.