Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
07-23-2011, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chugster View Post
ok last question....for now :p

if i buy the Neb/Exc refits do i have to pay EC for the T3 versions or are they completely free?
The lower tier versions are ec only, no matter if you bought the T5 ships or not, but they donīt come for free either way.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-23-2011, 12:44 PM
As far as I can tell, the only ships available exclusively from the C-store are the Peragrin Fighter (possibly Emblems, not positive),TOS Connie, Enterprise NX, Oberth Class Science Ship, Galaxy-X Dreadnaught, [Kling] Fighter, [Kling] Garumba Siege Destroyer and [Kling]: Orion Sci Carrier.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-23-2011, 03:14 PM
another question, ive just bought the Exc-R and Gal X, now if i claim them on a toon, then discharge them can i claim then again or is it a one time deal?
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-23-2011, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomicile
As far as I can tell, the only ships available exclusively from the C-store are the Peragrin Fighter (possibly Emblems, not positive),TOS Connie, Enterprise NX, Oberth Class Science Ship, Galaxy-X Dreadnaught, [Kling] Fighter, [Kling] Garumba Siege Destroyer and [Kling]: Orion Sci Carrier.
There is no Orion sci carrier, just the Marauder, and that ship is available for the LG ship token.

Quote:
another question, ive just bought the Exc-R and Gal X, now if i claim them on a toon, then discharge them can i claim then again or is it a one time deal?
You can claim them again and again and again....
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-23-2011, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
There is no Orion sci carrier, just the Marauder, and that ship is available for the LG ship token.

You can claim them again and again and again....
ok, thanks but isn't the Marauder a Sci focussed ship and doesn't it deploy repair drones or something like that?
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-23-2011, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomicile
ok, thanks but isn't the Marauder a Sci focussed ship and doesn't it deploy repair drones or something like that?
The Varanus is a science ship and has a repair platform. The Marauder is a cruiser.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-23-2011, 11:43 PM
Yeah, it was the Marauder I was referring to. It's BOFF layout suggests it's a KDF version of a Star Cruiser but it can also summon interceptor fighters, which by definition, makes it a carrier.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-24-2011, 12:38 AM
Taking a look at the C-Store wouldn't hurt...
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-24-2011, 12:49 AM
anytime I need to see something about the ships I turn to the charts made by SpiderMitch
there great to find out c-store ships and what not also there's a Kdf ones too

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...ghlight=spider
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-24-2011, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Once you've purchased them, you can dismiss and reclaim at will; on any of your characters (they do need to be at the appropriate level for the ship before you can claim it); and for a few of the ships - although the first time you purchase it, the C-Store just adds it to your characters ship list; if you dismiss it, and then want it back; or want it for a new character, you need to go to ship requisitions (and the cost will be 0).