Lt. Commander
# 1 very stern
07-20-2011, 09:40 AM
What happens if you delete a newly created captain toon? The reason I want to do this is because I wish to re chose the traits. I know that all sales are final. I can live with that.

I just wonder will I then be bared from buying a new captain toon of the same race even though I have deleted the original purchase?

Micro managed baby steps are the order of the day when it comes to dealing with the C-store.

For C-store is a very stern and unforgiving mistress..
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-20-2011, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoe1574 View Post
What happens if you delete a newly created captain toon? The reason I want to do this is because I wish to re chose the traits. I know that all sales are final. I can live with that.

I just wonder will I then be bared from buying a new captain toon of the same race even though I have deleted the original purchase?

Micro managed baby steps are the order of the day when it comes to dealing with the C-store.

For C-store is a very stern and unforgiving mistress..
Deleting/creating new toons have nothing to do with c-store purchases... but yeah you can delete as many toons as you create.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Thanks Ray
07-20-2011, 02:26 PM
Thanks Ray. I just wanted to make sure I do not run into snafu that says once you purchased a certain toon you can not have it again even if you have deleated the 1st one.

Stranger things have been known to happen... Just covering my behind.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-21-2011, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
Deleting/creating new toons have nothing to do with c-store purchases... but yeah you can delete as many toons as you create.
This isn't exactly true... Some C-Store Purchases (e.g.Ship, BO, Bank & Inventory Slots...) are BOUND to a single character, and are lost if the character is deleted...