Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
so far ive gathered that you use the replicator to make them....but all i can do with the repilcator is sell stuff

what am i doing wrong?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
07-20-2011, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chugster View Post
so far ive gathered that you use the replicator to make them....but all i can do with the repilcator is sell stuff

what am i doing wrong?
When you're at a Starbase - all you can do is sell stuff. If you access it when you're on your ship or on the ground in a mission map, you can indeed 'replicate' items.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
07-20-2011, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
When you're at a Starbase - all you can do is sell stuff. If you access it when you're on your ship or on the ground in a mission map, you can indeed 'replicate' items.
You canīt replicate anything while on a ground map, only in space.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
07-20-2011, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
You canīt replicate anything while on a ground map, only in space.
Then that's a recent change as I used to replicate small hypos for my BOs on Ground missions (Haven't needed to since Ground 2.0 went live.)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
07-20-2011, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
Then that's a recent change as I used to replicate small hypos for my BOs on Ground missions (Haven't needed to since Ground 2.0 went live.)
I know this because I forgot to replicate remodulators and of course ran into Borg enemies on an exploration starbase. No replication for me.

Though itīs strange that one can put stuff into the replicator (that is supposed to be on the ship) but canīt replicate anything.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
07-20-2011, 01:00 PM
In the sector map. while in ship mode, open inventory hit replicator first thing on the list costing 0 EC, is re-modulator i suggest making 5, 1 for you and 4 for your away team Boffs. WIN!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:57 PM.