Lt. Commander
so far ive gathered that you use the replicator to make them....but all i can do with the repilcator is sell stuff

what am i doing wrong?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-20-2011, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chugster View Post
so far ive gathered that you use the replicator to make them....but all i can do with the repilcator is sell stuff

what am i doing wrong?
When you're at a Starbase - all you can do is sell stuff. If you access it when you're on your ship or on the ground in a mission map, you can indeed 'replicate' items.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-20-2011, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
When you're at a Starbase - all you can do is sell stuff. If you access it when you're on your ship or on the ground in a mission map, you can indeed 'replicate' items.
You canīt replicate anything while on a ground map, only in space.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-20-2011, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
You canīt replicate anything while on a ground map, only in space.
Then that's a recent change as I used to replicate small hypos for my BOs on Ground missions (Haven't needed to since Ground 2.0 went live.)
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-20-2011, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
Then that's a recent change as I used to replicate small hypos for my BOs on Ground missions (Haven't needed to since Ground 2.0 went live.)
I know this because I forgot to replicate remodulators and of course ran into Borg enemies on an exploration starbase. No replication for me.

Though itīs strange that one can put stuff into the replicator (that is supposed to be on the ship) but canīt replicate anything.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-20-2011, 01:00 PM
In the sector map. while in ship mode, open inventory hit replicator first thing on the list costing 0 EC, is re-modulator i suggest making 5, 1 for you and 4 for your away team Boffs. WIN!