Lt. Commander
# 511
07-26-2011, 02:59 PM
Those big pics are super nice!

Oh, and that shuttle bay on the primary hull is *huge*....you could literally park an aircraft carrier in that thing, or a Defiant...How big is it? 100 meters wide? How deep?
Lt. Commander
# 512
07-26-2011, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshanee
HOLY COW! what is great ship!

BUT i rather to know what happened to ENT E first before ENT F entered....

it need explained

LOVE THIS SHIP!
I agree they have gone about this back to front; they should have done a story with E 1st then bought F into service! Hind-sight a great thing lol

Nice design though.
Lt. Commander
# 513
07-26-2011, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnLogan
HOly crap sorry!! does this one work?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29303569/ENT...ompilation.jpg
WOW! That is one beautiful ship. The details on her are gorgeous!

Man, now I want a new Trek series with this ship in it. (Which may never happen on screen )
Lt. Commander
# 514
07-26-2011, 03:12 PM
I see the name Enterprise and registry in four different places on the ship. Me likey!

Lots of excape pods too. Maybe enough for 1000 or more crew?
Lt. Commander
# 515
07-26-2011, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callahan View Post
I agree they have gone about this back to front; they should have done a story with E 1st then bought F into service! Hind-sight a great thing lol

Nice design though.
They can't touch on what happened with the Enterprise-E due to licensing issues with CBS. (essentially, CBS doesn't want to define/trample canon of the TNG franchise for future series/novels/etc)

Excellent work Logan. You should apply for a job at Utopia Planitia.

EDIT: So uhhh Cryptic... remember when you played around with the idea of having new ships being shown off outside the Earth Starbase shipyard before their release? hint-hint-wink-wink
Lt. Commander
# 516
07-26-2011, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
To anyone who dislikes the Odyssey Class:

At one time, Perpetual Entertainment was going to make This Monstrosity the Enterprise-F in STO.

Count Your Blessings! :p
Some one once said that ship looks like a dog dragging his butt on the carpet. Now that's all I can see when I look at that ship.
Lt. Commander
# 517
07-26-2011, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizixMan View Post
They can't touch on what happened with the Enterprise-E due to licensing issues with CBS. (essentially, CBS doesn't want to define/trample canon of the TNG franchise for future series/novels/etc)

Excellent work Logan. You should apply for a job at Utopia Planitia.

EDIT: So uhhh Cryptic... remember when you played around with the idea of having new ships being shown off outside the Earth Starbase shipyard before their release? hint-hint-wink-wink
That makes sense, shame though. Canít wait to see it in game!
Lt. Commander
# 518
07-26-2011, 03:22 PM
Anyone else think that the deflector looks like it has a hatch in the middle of it? Maybe it's a sign of one of it's special abilities, the Photonic Cannon!
Lt. Commander
# 519
07-26-2011, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnLogan
HOly crap sorry!! does this one work?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29303569/ENT...ompilation.jpg
CapnLogan tut tut showing naked pictures of the Enterprise :p

It does look beautiful even without the black/grey bits, though I will have to agree with some that the main Name and Registry on the saucer looks a little too curved, tone it back a little and it's perfect
Lt. Commander
# 520
07-26-2011, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VVargazm
Some one once said that ship looks like a dog dragging his butt on the carpet. Now that's all I can see when I look at that ship.
Yeah, dude. I've seen many who have the same sentiments. What's scary is it's reasonable to assume that CBS approved of it being the Enterprise-F under Perpetual. What in Q's Name were they thinking???

I had my reservations about Ihle's design but it turned out to be more beautiful than I imagined. I'm glad CBS decided to run this contest instead of just making something like Perpetual's Excalibur Class the next Enterprise just because it looks different.
Closed Thread