Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 71
07-24-2011, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Simplest solution evar: GCD equivalent to half their CD, like every other torp in the game! For some inexplicable reason, Pengs do not obey this rule.
The Gobal Cool Down on ALL Torpedoes (Except the Tricobalt which is a special case) is only 3 seconds not half the individual torpedo cool down. Remember only Photon Torpedoes have an individual cooldown of 6 seconds.

Now if your asking for Hargh'pengs to be treated like Tricobalt that could be one option, but remember that not all torpedoes are treated that way. And that still doesn't solve the two torpedoes on one ship with the second timed to hit someone with second torpedo right after they pop Hazard Emitter unless they pop Hazard emitter within the first 8 seconds of the proc duration from the first torpedo since the GCD on Hazard Emitter is 15 seconds which is also the duration of the proc. So it isn't as simple as making Hargh'pengs unique and available to the KDF.
Lt. Commander
# 72
07-25-2011, 12:03 AM
All I know is, I tested it with a fed in Ker'rat. He was in a shuttle with these torps, I was in my kar'fi.

It only took 4 - 5 seconds for those torps to take my hull down to around 74% from 100%. A shuttle. @@
Lt. Commander
# 73
07-25-2011, 12:38 AM
Just give the KDF their pengs and I'll bet they'll be fixed rather fast, right after our B'rel death fleets cause a lot of tears. Hell they would actually give us a reason to use those flying coffins so two birds, one stone. :p
Lt. Commander
# 74
07-25-2011, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haven View Post
Just give the KDF their pengs and I'll bet they'll be fixed rather fast, right after our B'rel death fleets cause a lot of tears. Hell they would actually give us a reason to use those flying coffins so two birds, one stone. :p
^ This.

Be hilarious.
Lt. Commander
# 75
07-25-2011, 05:36 AM
Why not change chroniton torpedoes to work similar to the Peng and call the Peng a very rare variation. Limit the base damage a bit but tie it to chroniton skill.
Of course it should have a unique proc normal chronitons don't have, like the AoE explosion at the end (which I guess is the part that proved so fatal to the doomsday).
That would level the playing field quite a bit but retain the story element that the Federation stole and erased teh development data from the Klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 76
07-25-2011, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timelord_Victorious
That would level the playing field quite a bit but retain the story element that the Federation stole and erased teh development data from the Klingons.
You only thing so, unlike the Federation we do make backups
Lt. Commander
# 77
07-25-2011, 08:54 AM
Well seeing as the story for Doomsday is about a rogue klingon faction, why can't they just tweak the mission so you're running it as a KDF officer trying to stop this dishonourable activity like K'Valk, but you know you don't try to ram the thing in your little shuttle.
Lt. Commander
# 78
07-25-2011, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beary666 View Post
Well seeing as the story for Doomsday is about a rogue klingon faction, why can't they just tweak the mission so you're running it as a KDF officer trying to stop this dishonourable activity like K'Valk, but you know you don't try to ram the thing in your little shuttle.
I like that idea, especially if there is a way to insure that K'Valk gets into Sto'Vo'Kor and doesn't wind up in Gre'thor.
To bad he wasn't a Captain, then we could someday run into K'Valk in the Captain's Table, which would be nice.
On a side note I wonder if we'll ever see Obisek in the Captain's Table.
Lt. Commander
# 79
07-29-2011, 02:03 PM
lolKlingon Carrier users complaining about lolpengs
Lt. Commander
# 80
07-29-2011, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Malone
lolKlingon Carrier users complaining about lolpengs
Thank you for your contribution to this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Malone
Experienced MMo player looking for a fleet that takes RP serious
The 10 forward forum should be more in keeping with your "experience".
They might appreciate you.