Lt. Commander
# 11
07-20-2011, 03:23 PM
THIS travesty of a ds9 episode! http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/File:Ja..._and_Burke.jpg

This is where jake 'what's the point' sisko finds himself on some war torn planet and he sits blethering in a foxhole with what is possiby the worst actor EVER?

anyway that was my most hated ep. really shoddily shot/made/edited/acted compared to most other ds9 eps. which i actually really enjoyed.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-20-2011, 03:31 PM
I'd have to say any episode that dealt with Mind Control--I've reached the point where I loathe that particular Plot Device with a fiery passion.

I also didn't like the episodes that played out like horror movies.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-20-2011, 03:48 PM
ENT: These Are The Voyages

As comic-book guy in the Simpsons would say......

"Worst Episode Ever"
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-20-2011, 03:50 PM
TOS: Spock's Brain.
TNG: A lot of season 1, and that one episode with the androgynous race I can't be bothered to even look up cause I hated it so much.
DS9: Any Jake episode that didn't have Nog for some comic relief.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-20-2011, 04:00 PM
Hrmm... I can think of a few really bad ones...

Threshold was really bad. Bad enough it got written out of continuity.

The Naked Now was also pretty bad, but it does have a lot of hilarious-by-proxy-of-stupid moments so it does at least have that going for it.

Hrmm... I'm sure I can think of others but off the top of my head those two are taking the cake.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-20-2011, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i think your missing out there. im not going to lie that its all 'best of both worlds' and 'way of the warrior' from there on but voyager has some very good episodes. there are some stinkers, and if you thought 37 was bad you might have a heart attack, but if you can cherry pick the good ones i think you'll like it.
What really set me off in The 37's was the fact NO ONE (not any Maqui member or Fed crewman) wanted to stay behind on a world that had an Earth-type culture and 24th century level of tech for the most part.

I can by that the majority of the Federation crewmembers wouldn't want to stay; but the Maquis - who already left and felt abandoned by the Federation - NONE of them wanted to stay and they wwere all okay with a 70 year trip back; and incarceration if/whem they arrived.

It was at that point I realized the VOY writing staff had FULLY ABANDONED the Fed VS Maqui premise entirely and just wanted "TNG lite".
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-20-2011, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
the Star Trek Frachise's worst overall episode (IMO):

ENT: These Are The Voyages
Gonna agree with that. IMHO the fact that the show was intended to be a Vallantine to the fans shows fairly strongly everything that was wrong with Berman and Bragga era of trek.

"These are the Voyages" IMHO is proof that those guys simply where unable to move beyond TNG and carve out a seperate place for voyager and enterprise.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-20-2011, 04:18 PM
That one episode of DS9 that was nothing but a baseball game....
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-20-2011, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Is it bad that I kinda wish the Class-J Starship was in STO? lol
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-20-2011, 04:45 PM
is it okay to hate most of the time travel episodes with a blazing hatred that burns witha heat of a thousand suns?

Occasional (well written) time travel is okay.

Temporal Cold War Is Lame.

And If I wanted to deal with time travel constantly, I'd watch that series about a man anda blue box