Lt. Commander
# 21
07-20-2011, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilravegirl View Post
Is it bad that I kinda wish the Class-J Starship was in STO? lol
Not at all. I think that ship is actually kind of kool looking. If they ever do add the Merchant class that people keep asking for I would love to see that freighter added with it.

Lt. Commander
# 22
07-20-2011, 05:57 PM
Any where Diana Troi plays a major role or starts crying - Suck it up!
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-20-2011, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond_Chandler
is it okay to hate most of the time travel episodes with a blazing hatred that burns witha heat of a thousand suns?

Occasional (well written) time travel is okay.

Temporal Cold War Is Lame.

And If I wanted to deal with time travel constantly, I'd watch that series about a man anda blue box
Time Travel makes my brain hurt, but I HATE Mind Control.
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-20-2011, 07:11 PM
For me...these are my top worsts by series

TOS: Spock's Brain (featured on Agony Booth episode 1 - ok I'm done with the shameless plugs :p)
TNG: Shades of Grey
DS9: Run Along Home
VOY: Threshold
ENT: Unexpected (will be on Agony Booth this week - ok now I'm REALLY done lol)

and worst movie...just to throw it in ST V: Final Frontier...COMPLETE $H!T
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-22-2011, 11:03 AM
TOS: Space Seed (which is odd since I really like TWOK)
TNG: The Inner Light
DS9: Emissary
Voy: Tuvix
Ent: Stormfront
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-22-2011, 11:15 AM
TOS: I can't recall the episode name but the episode with Spock flamenco dancing and Kirk being ridden like a horse by a midget. So bad it is almost good.

TNG: any Troi-heavy episode

DS9: the episode where the cadets are zipping around waging their own little war against the dominion. Just silly.

VOY: Warp-10 lizard evolution episode.

ENT: Tie between almost every episode up until about midway thru season 3. Then the tie begins again after the midpoint of season 4.
Lt. Commander
# 27
07-22-2011, 12:39 PM
ENT: "These are the Voyages" For pure nerdrage, nothing honks me off more. Even the actors knew this was a stinker (some of the worst performances by good actors). They kill Trip...stupidly and pointlessly, they don't show us Archer's speech(!!!) and then they tack Riker's bit on the end which might as well have been "It was all a dream", it was so stupid.

also, disohonorable mention:

TOS: "Let That be you Last Batlefield" should have just flashed a screen with the words "Racism is Bad, stupid!" every 3 seconds. This was a real groaner and the padding throughout the episode of them running through corridors...oh, and people from Cheron live over 50.000 years...and can take over starships with their mind...and have personal invulnerability shields...holy wtf, Batman (yes, I said that because Frank Gorshin was in it). Blech! Most of the third season was weak sauce.
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-22-2011, 02:46 PM
Here's my list of my least liked episodes:-

TOS: The Alternate Factor - Just bad, real bad
TNG: Shades of Grey - I generally dislike 'flashback' episodes at the best of times, this one was just far too tacky for my liking. Followed closely by 'Sub Rosa'.
DS9: Take Me Out to the Holosuite - I'm not the hugest sports fan, so to have an entire episode based around baseball didn't really work for me, that and Sisko didn't seem like he was the same charactor and the Vulcans don't seem to be acting Vulcan at all. Other than that, I generally disliked an Kira episodes.
VOY: 11:59 - Really really boring episode, I know many dislike Threshold for its dodgy story, but atleast it was mildly entertaining still.
ENT: These are the Voyages - Felt sick in the stomach watching this episode, was a complete insult that they said this episode was written 'for the fans'

As for the films:-

ST:Nemesis - The special effects were absolutly amazing, but the story itself really sucked, thankfully it had some awesome battle scenes to make it bareable, this is the only Trek film I've seen (I was at a premiere show) where people got up and left the cinema!
ST:V - Whilst many people dislike this film, I don't think the premise was that bad, sadly it wasn't as well executed as it could of been.
Lt. Commander
# 29
07-22-2011, 03:11 PM
Spocks brain. What a hideous mess.

Closely followed by that Voyager Episode where janeway and the undine (with Boothby being used as an avatar no less!) sit down and 'talk it out'.

Yes they have tamed the Borg, and just when I think we have a great new enemy to deal with, they all sit down and hold hands (puke) not only was the story line absurd, but the casting was horrible.

Cant remember the name of that episode I loved most of voyager, but somtimes it got it HORRIBLY wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 30
07-22-2011, 03:20 PM
TOS: Spock's Brain
TNG: Justice
DS9: The one with Jake where he was doing that story and wound up at that clinic with Bashir
VOY: Threshold
ENT: These Are the Voyages...