Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Creating Content issue
07-20-2011, 03:21 PM
Is anyone having problems creating content with the foundry?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
07-20-2011, 03:25 PM
THe Foundry mission creator has been turned off since shortly after the release of Season 4.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
07-20-2011, 05:43 PM
Then shouldn't it be back online or do we all have to wait.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
07-25-2011, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_E_D_Allen89
Then shouldn't it be back online or do we all have to wait.
Well, if it should be back online then wouldn't it be already? Kinda answered your own question there.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
07-25-2011, 01:24 AM
For more info and updates on the state of the foundry i suggest
This thread
Particularly, posts by Zeronius & Wishstone.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
07-26-2011, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel-Hyena
Well, if it should be back online then wouldn't it be already? Kinda answered your own question there.
I know it was intentional.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
07-26-2011, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bran_Mak_Morrn View Post
For more info and updates on the state of the foundry i suggest
This thread
Particularly, posts by Zeronius & Wishstone.
Ok thank you sir.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:10 AM.