# 11
07-21-2011, 04:29 AM
I feel your pain, bro.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-21-2011, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurQue
The IKS Dreadfire picked us all up and took us back to Qo'nos. I had a few words to say to the ship designer, he was called Fay'th Bourne. I told him the cloak was less than useless and managed to get our ship destroyed.

He had an odd smile, he laughed a little then said "you'll have to deal with it now Klinker!" After which he beamed out. We've not seen him since, but if you do happen to see him, shoot first and ask questions later.
EPIC WIN!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-21-2011, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurQue
The IKS Dreadfire picked us all up and took us back to Qo'nos. I had a few words to say to the ship designer, he was called Fay'th Bourne. I told him the cloak was less than useless and managed to get our ship destroyed.

He had an odd smile, he laughed a little then said "you'll have to deal with it now Klinker!" After which he beamed out. We've not seen him since, but if you do happen to see him, shoot first and ask questions later.
Just about as true as it gets. Instead of fixing that cloak I m afraid to say it but i think it got worse... Left a PVP Match today because a fellow klink thought it was funny to on purpose uncloak me, so I told him to take alone on TSI since half the team already warped out anyway. Love that little ship but I m sad to see that your own team mate can be responsible for your death...
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-21-2011, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stegi
Just about as true as it gets. Instead of fixing that cloak I m afraid to say it but i think it got worse... Left a PVP Match today because a fellow klink thought it was funny to on purpose uncloak me, so I told him to take alone on TSI since half the team already warped out anyway. Love that little ship but I m sad to see that your own team mate can be responsible for your death...
Yeah, this is especially bad with the papermache hull construction that the B'rel seemingly employs.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-21-2011, 09:30 PM
Somebody obviously didn't get my memo
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-21-2011, 09:42 PM
We're very sorry that you found your birds of prey hazardous to your well-being.

We regret to inform you that all available resources are being spent on:
1. Fixing the intrepid's running light
2. Adding more scenery to Starfleet Academy
3. Making more non-combat pve missions for Starfleet Academy
4. Adding more ships to the federation, particularly the Ent-F
5. Making sure the Ent-F has the following:
-permanent ablative
-12 universal bridge officer powers
-4/4/4 console layout
-excelsior turn rate
-carrier HP
(It's the Enterprise, it's only fair)

Once again, our condolences for making the B'rel like it is now, but we hope you do enjoy STO. Please do check out the totally revamped C-Store!

EDIT: We know this issue is "important" to KDF members, so to show you we mean business, we've made absolutely no mention of this in the latest Engineering Report. Thank you once again, and don't forget to stock up on those C-store points!
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-22-2011, 12:51 AM
Made me laugh
Nice story!