Lt. Commander
# 31
08-20-2011, 04:30 AM
I know M'Ress had hair, but I'd honestly would be more interested in alternate fur patterns (ie. tabby patterns, or if you prefer to go down the big cat route, tiger stripes) than anthramorphising them any further.
Lt. Commander
# 32
08-20-2011, 06:19 AM
They all look like female lions now and they need to ad hair to them so they can look like Caitians. Caitians have hair on their heads just like humans do. So let us have the hair the humans have. There isn't that big a difference between the head geometry that it would require them to make them from scratch. Edit the ones already in the game to fit and rename them before putting them in the game again so only Caitians would be able to pick them.
Lt. Commander
# 33
08-20-2011, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simale
Haitians have hair on their heads just like humans do..
That's beause Haitians ARE people! unlike Caitians...

Scratching posts, they need scratching post so they don't tear up the the bridge seats.
And remove the turbo lifts and just line the shafts with carpeting so they can climb everywhere!

And hair!
Lt. Commander
# 34
08-20-2011, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
A homeworld would be nice. Were is Delta 4?
I would love to see Caitian Home world added to the game
Lt. Commander
# 35
08-20-2011, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannlore View Post
My Catian will be the first to do it! He'll make his own recipe!
Too late. My Klink toon already has them served in the galley.

Seriously, though, i think the manes are a good idea. And I'd like to see patterned fur on Caitians; stripes, spots, etc.
Lt. Commander
# 36
08-21-2011, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
That's beause Haitians ARE people! unlike Caitians...
*snip*
It was beCause of my stupid spell-checker. It doesn't like when I write Caitian and automatically changes it to Haitian.
Lt. Commander
# 37
08-22-2011, 09:16 AM
My Caitian wouldn't mind her mane as well. Otherwise though, she is perfectly with catfish sandwiches.
Lt. Commander
# 38
08-24-2011, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simale
They all look like female lions now and they need to ad hair to them so they can look like Caitians. Caitians have hair on their heads just like humans do. So let us have the hair the humans have. There isn't that big a difference between the head geometry that it would require them to make them from scratch. Edit the ones already in the game to fit and rename them before putting them in the game again so only Caitians would be able to pick them.
We only have one example of female Caitians with hair. The males we saw did not have human-like hair at all. As long as it is optional (basically has a bald option) then I am all for it but otherwise this way is superior.
Lt. Commander
# 39
08-24-2011, 03:57 PM
Just as a note our homeworld is called Ferasa or Cait by the Feds.
Lt. Commander
# 40
08-24-2011, 04:26 PM
I'd still like the feet and hair propely added... excuses be damned... and AGAIN I'd like the parts from caitans added to the alien creater.