Lt. Commander
# 1 Maps to add?
07-21-2011, 01:13 AM
Can you please add a second vulcan map with the new buildings, and the vulcan space map with the new space station. (please add these as new maps and not replace any old ones just in case people have already used the old)

Also please add both qo'nos and starfleet academy and new ESD ground maps. now i know these are already hooked up so that people can use them, but you can only do so as starting points to speak to a contact or use a door. I mean add the actual map so people can have fire fights and such going on, much like we can with DS9 and the old great hall.

I think the first city in particular would be awesome to see someone trying to invade it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-25-2011, 11:59 PM
I agree this would be a perfect idea, i always wanted to destroy new earthspace dock with the wrath of targs!
Random NPC: OH MY GOSH! targs are playing in that fountain! Quinns not gonna be happy about this!
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-29-2011, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
Can you please add a second vulcan map with the new buildings, and the vulcan space map with the new space station. (please add these as new maps and not replace any old ones just in case people have already used the old)

Also please add both qo'nos and starfleet academy and new ESD ground maps. now i know these are already hooked up so that people can use them, but you can only do so as starting points to speak to a contact or use a door. I mean add the actual map so people can have fire fights and such going on, much like we can with DS9 and the old great hall.

I think the first city in particular would be awesome to see someone trying to invade it.
I really want the TOS stuff added so I can make a few time travel missions
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-30-2011, 01:28 AM
I like how many of the mission maps are listed and sorted by front. However, I want ALL of them added. I would also like two lists to choose from: one with the maps completely empty, and another with the interactive objects place on them.

Also, I would like ALL of the maps used by the Genisis Generator for the Exploration to also be added. Again, with and without interactive objects place on them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-03-2011, 11:38 AM
i know they must have a million things on their plate, but it would be nice to see some new maps in the foundry. some of the best maps they have ever made are from their latest work. its a shame they cant be used yet by our talented community.
Lt. Commander
# 6 Maps
08-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo

I agree with Captain Revo. I would love to have starfleet academy as well as ESP space and gound map. I would love to have some missions with the new maps.