Lt. Commander
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on 8.11.2011 from 3:00AM to 7:00AM PDT (1000 to 1400 UTC) in order to perform general system maintenance and apply a new patch. We will provide an update once the maintenance has been completed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-10-2011, 05:44 PM
Wouldn't that just be additional maintenance?
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-10-2011, 05:47 PM
Hopefully said patch will fix the first contact missions.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-10-2011, 05:55 PM
They should rename it "extr33m maintenence".
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-10-2011, 06:48 PM
From reading the release notes from Wishstone, they are patching one of the STF bosses.
Quote:
Fixed some minor gameplay issues with one of the Borg STF bosses.
I hope this will be the glitch with Armek, and how he ends up not moving and just stands there until you snipe him to death.

EDIT: The other one I can think of is that glitch on KA when you can get locked out of the final battle if you don't click "Follow Donatra".
Personally I would like that one fixed first.
Lt. Commander
I hope they provide us with a concise list of bugs that have been addressed? Such as the key binds bug. Right now that bug has totally crippled me from playing at all.

And you know what happens when subscribers that pay monthly can't play due to bugs? The leave and take their money with them...

This message was brought to by the people who pay your salary..

I truly hate to remind anyone of that obvious fact, Sigh, But sometimes you have to remind people who is paying the bills. Especially when customer service falls to a unacceptable level.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-10-2011, 07:04 PM
Not to mention switching Atari crap to PWI wonderfulness! Yay! Take all the time you need to rid us of that burden.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-10-2011, 07:07 PM
I reserve the right to not pass judgment till things don't work... :p
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-10-2011, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack-NZ
I reserve the right to not pass judgment till things don't work... :p
LOL things don't work now. Not like more is not going to work. Hmm, well wait, there is a new patch going in and so far the track record for fixing things vs. breaking things is not in cryptic's favor. Anyway, since it's par for the course I wouldn't hold that against them or PWI (for right now).
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-10-2011, 07:39 PM
Will it fix either the Auto Assit Big or the Hotkey Display bug?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOUIMiJbFO8

Please say it will. The game is not enjoyable and thus unplayable for me now because of this.

Quote:
Sector Space keybinds have been removed from the options menu since they have been disabled for a long time anyway.
This is part of it, thanks for fixing this! Does this mean the Kotkey Display on the toolbars will show properly now when showing all 3 bars?

What about Auto-Attack?

Patch notes look good, unfortunately I cannot play like this with how Auto-Attack reverts back to default settings every zone, when going through options and when switching targets in battle.

Also, what the heck does QXP stand for? Please use anagrams only after following a full use of their subject.
Closed Thread