Lt. Commander
# 31
07-21-2011, 11:35 AM
Question:
You've mentined that the Enterprise 1701-F intro into the game will be part of a future FE series. Is it plannned as paert of te storyline for the next/fourth FE series which you have alrweady stated will involve Deep Space Nine; or is it planned for an as yet future FE series whose storyline is still being developed?

Followup:
Will we (the player) see or participate in the 1701-F christening/launching ceremony in any way in game via a FE mission episode or some other planned in game event surrounding the new 1701-F?
Lt. Commander
# 32
07-21-2011, 11:35 AM
Here is mine.

1. Many players have alts in this game. Would we be getting an account wide bank any time soon?
2. Fleets really have not had much love. Will we be seeing some improvements to fleets sometime soon?
3. There are many players who will not buy extra bridge officer slots until its account bound. Will there be an option in the future that we can get an account bound option even if its more than what it is currently for just one character?
Lt. Commander
# 33
07-21-2011, 11:37 AM
I would like to see transwarps (what the excelsior has) available for any ship, even if it was from the c-store
Lt. Commander
# 34 DS9 Revamp: Vic Fontaine?
07-21-2011, 11:37 AM
Will the upcoming DS9 revamp include Vic Fotaine's bar or is an appearance of that ageless hologram feasible at all?
Lt. Commander
# 35
07-21-2011, 11:43 AM
Are we ever going to see more trophies for ship interiors? Specifically i'm thinking about wall trophies we are able to earn as mission rewards. As it seems to me many of floor trophies can be won by simply completing missions (and therefore easier to get), while wall trophies mostly involve grinding (and therefore a bit harder to get).

I know that this is a minor issue of aesthetics but i'm still interested.
Lt. Commander
# 36
07-21-2011, 11:51 AM
3 questions:

1.) Is there any chance as seeing some kind of marine life aka whales in San Fransisco Bay? It would be great to see some humpback whales jump up when you go to the academy.

2.) Are we gonna see sometime soon some missions involving stories in the holodeck like Dixion Hill or Captain Proton? I would love to fly around space in Captain Proton's spaceship if it's a reward.

3.) Will we ever have gear, missions, or bridge sets from the movies? I would like to see the Wrath of Kahn bridge set or maybe a FE series dealing with the Genesis Device.

Thanks and I hope you answer at least one of these questions.
Lt. Commander
# 37
07-21-2011, 11:54 AM
Is there anything CBS will allow you to say about the Enterprise-E. Destroyed? Assimilated? Went to Betazed and can't find out how to get back to sector space? (). Your last mention of the Enterprise-F said there was not alot you could say about the E model due to CBS, which leads us to think that CBS has plans for the E outside of STO.
Lt. Commander
# 38
07-21-2011, 11:55 AM
1. It was stated some time ago about ambient lifeforms on planets. Will this ever happen? was reminded about it when SFA released and whales in the ocean would of been nice.

2. how about bundles in c-store that include both fed AND klingon content. I.E. the academy pack that owuld have klingon and fed academy uniforms, stuff like that.

3. please more multi-player gameplay, this is an MMO, i.e. more STF's at the different level brackets.

4. now that klingons are starting to get love, is there an ETA on Romulons?

5. Has anything been decided on a Klingon flagship?
Lt. Commander
# 39
07-21-2011, 11:55 AM
Here's my list of questions:
  • Foundry: Can we get more options here? Section 31 Uniforms, Delta Flyers, etc.?
  • Katanas: When will we be getting these? Rough Timetable is all I'm asking for here.

That's pretty much it, and is what I ask pretty much all the time.

I hope these things get answered.
Lt. Commander
# 40
07-21-2011, 11:59 AM
First of all Thank You! for answering one of my questions, I hope you will add a way to by-pass cutscenes soon.

Now on the the next questions and observations

1) Will the vendors & Freighters ever have any items other than common ones?
All vendors only sell common items, There is no reason to ever trade with Mudd, The Ferengi, anyone on DS9 & other Stations because they never have anything but common items. I think it would be a good idea to mix in some random Uncommon & Rare items to make it worth going to these people. I only go to them when I want to sell items, I only buy Heals from any of them.

2) Can you create a better search engine for the exchange?
You cannot search for certain BO's or their powers. When you limit the return to 400 items there is a chance that an officer I'm looking for is not in the search list. Could you also make it so it searches by word instead of string. You have to know what you are looking for exactly, you get better results by searching by word instead for sentence.

3) Could you add reports to the Fleet Bank?
It is almost impossible to know what is going on because it counts it as a withdrawal & deposit if you move something and it looks like it doesn't record the deposit all the time.

4) Could you number the missions in some way?
When you bring up your mission journal it has them in alphabetical order, not in the order you should be playing them

5) Can you add an option for creating your own ship costume that all of your commissioned officers would automatically chance to when you commission them?
It would be nice not having to change every officers costume with each commission.

Quote:
Q: Cpt.William2 Will we ever see the "Mission Replay" feature complete, with Patrol missions and older versions of the remastered missions? And when? What kind of updates can you give us about earning C-store stuff in game?

A: Now that Season 4 is launching and the content team is busy making new missions, the software team is looking into some very specific issues related to making mission replay easier and more complete, updating and simplifying the mission journal, as well as adding more clarity to what missions are available to you in a more meaningful way. In addition, we are working on a feature that would potentially allow players to trade Emblems for C-points (which also involves making more things available for Emblems as well). This could potentially open up the ability for players to, in effect, trade to obtain the items they are after. I'll give more details on this in upcoming engineering reports as the feature gains more traction internally.
6) In this answer you said you are working an a way for players to trade Emblems for C-points, Would this feature be account wide? and if it is account wide will we also get an 'Account Bank" to make it easier to move items to your other character?
It would be nice if I could let my other characters use my other items.

Sorry for so many questions, but I love this game and think some of my ideas are good and in each of these questions there is something to make the game easier to play.

I hope you will answer at least one of these questions....
but this time if you answer one of these questions could you spell my name right ...
It's psytce not pystce ... lol ....

Thanks,
Tommy - Psytce
Closed Thread