Lt. Commander
# 41
07-21-2011, 12:05 PM
One Sector Space to rule them all: Could we please have an elaboration on this? What plans, even if preliminary, do you intend to do for the entire map? Will Betazed show up if there is a single map, for example? Will you adjust the space between systems? Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 42 Question Time
07-21-2011, 12:06 PM
I have just a few questions...

#1 Will it be possible to change our uniform while aboard ship, via my captain's quarters? and without having to spend EC?

#2 It was mentioned that we will be seeing more ships introduced into the existing tiers of ships, any updates or designs available yet?

#3 Will there be a launch ceremony, that we can attend, for the new Odyssey Class USS Enterprise?

#4 What is Cryptic's long term goals for STO, story wise?

#5 It was mentioned a while ago that there seemed to be more to the story of the ill fated Enterprise-C, is this still something you guys are working on or has it been scrapped?

#6 Speaking of Enterprise stories, what would the definite answer be for us knowing the fate of the Enterprise-E or are we just gonna pretend that it was decommissioned so that the ENT-F can have the spotlight?

and last but not least...
#7 Ok, I have to ask it, tell us something exciting about STO that we don't already know, please!
Lt. Commander
# 43
07-21-2011, 12:06 PM
What's the story behind the rumors that any additional KDF ship skins will be C-Store exclusive?

When will more of the species-locked KDF uniform options be opened up to Alien Chargen, or wider?

Moving forward, it's been said that you wanted to tie Ship powers to swappable consoles. Has there been any progress in making this a retroactive thing? Can we put the Excelsior's Transwarp coil into more ships?

With the addition of a Shuttle Selector NPC to the transporter room, any chance of additional functionality coming to Ship Interiors? A Tailor at the closet in your Captain's Quarters, for example?
Lt. Commander
# 44
07-21-2011, 12:10 PM
Will there be knockback protection given from armor on the ground, or any source other than traits?

Will there be lower tier player versions of Orion/Gorn/Nausicaan ships? Even using the NPC model as a stand-in until you make better versions for players would be fine.
Lt. Commander
# 45
07-21-2011, 12:11 PM
How are the tholians coming along?
Lt. Commander
# 46
07-21-2011, 12:12 PM
Will KDF characters be allowed to go to the maiden voyage of the Enterprise-F?
I will be happy to send a few torpedos her way as a present!!
She is afterall, a very pretty ship and I do look look forward to destroying her kind in PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 47 KDF Transwarp ship
07-21-2011, 12:17 PM
Now that the KDF has access to all sector blocks except the Sirius Sector Block, will the KDF be getting a transwarp ship like the Fed's Excelsior? A tier 5 K'tinga might be a good fit for such a power.

With the new BoP, Raptor, and Battlecruiser ship costumes being developed are there any plans to introduce any new KDF ships to the C-Store, not just costumes?

Has there been any further thoughts to making the NX class ship's grappler into a console that can be moved to other ships? It is after all the only Tier 1 C-store ship that has nothing to offer later tiers. The Oberth has a console and the Constitution has blue phasers.

thanks,
-Keppoch
Lt. Commander
# 48
07-21-2011, 12:27 PM
With the upcoming costume revamp, removing off-duty slot, will it be possible that can get and wear uniforms or parts of other factions? Say bought from a ferengie for latinum, chose able veteran reward, spoil of war etc.
Lt. Commander
# 49
07-21-2011, 12:31 PM
When will you guys change it so that when you logout you go back to the character select screen instead of to the login screen?

When will you fix the annoying constant ingame interface beeping noise?

Why are diplomatic missions not considered similar to normal missions in the mission journal? I'd like to see my current diplomatic missions in my progress journal please.
Lt. Commander
# 50
07-21-2011, 12:33 PM
With remastered missions in the works for the Federation and due to be done by this winter, can we hope for more Klingon-specific content soon?
I'm not asking about Featured Episodes that can be played by both factions, nor remastering the few the Klingons have, but new, different Klingon side only missions.
The Empire continues to whither for lack of it.
Closed Thread