Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Officer Exchange Program
07-21-2011, 12:16 PM
When my Science Captain got promoted to Ambassador, he accepted a KDF Officer through the exchange program. Unfortunately the Orion hasn't been working out. Is there a way to replace her? I think a Gorn would be a better fit for the crew.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
07-21-2011, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekae View Post
When my Science Captain got promoted to Ambassador, he accepted a KDF Officer through the exchange program. Unfortunately the Orion hasn't been working out. Is there a way to replace her? I think a Gorn would be a better fit for the crew.
Im pretty sure stuck with it. Unless you can find a gorn on the exchange, but thats unlikely and probably extremely expensive.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
07-21-2011, 06:39 PM
Hmmm, sorry to hear that...sounds like she's been trying to seduce the crew?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
07-22-2011, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueWarper
Hmmm, sorry to hear that...sounds like she's been trying to seduce the crew?
No, the ship's environmental systems were already prepared for her arrival. Her choice of uniform is still distracting though and turning the bridge temperature down hasn't had any effect. I wonder if Orions and Breen are related.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
07-22-2011, 07:36 PM
Hmmm, sounds like my Exchange Gorn Tact. Officer, kept on muttering about 'tasting' the crew.

Well, lets just say the 1st Officer, an Andorian female, put him in his place, when he, sorta, did a 'lip smacking' sound in her general direction.


After a new haircut (1st Officer) and some injuries healed later, he got the point.

She is a Tact Officer too.

.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekae View Post
No, the ship's environmental systems were already prepared for her arrival. Her choice of uniform is still distracting though and turning the bridge temperature down hasn't had any effect. I wonder if Orions and Breen are related.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:49 PM.