Lt. Commander
# 1 Officer Exchange Program
07-21-2011, 12:16 PM
When my Science Captain got promoted to Ambassador, he accepted a KDF Officer through the exchange program. Unfortunately the Orion hasn't been working out. Is there a way to replace her? I think a Gorn would be a better fit for the crew.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-21-2011, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekae View Post
When my Science Captain got promoted to Ambassador, he accepted a KDF Officer through the exchange program. Unfortunately the Orion hasn't been working out. Is there a way to replace her? I think a Gorn would be a better fit for the crew.
Im pretty sure stuck with it. Unless you can find a gorn on the exchange, but thats unlikely and probably extremely expensive.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-21-2011, 06:39 PM
Hmmm, sorry to hear that...sounds like she's been trying to seduce the crew?
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-22-2011, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueWarper
Hmmm, sorry to hear that...sounds like she's been trying to seduce the crew?
No, the ship's environmental systems were already prepared for her arrival. Her choice of uniform is still distracting though and turning the bridge temperature down hasn't had any effect. I wonder if Orions and Breen are related.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-22-2011, 07:36 PM
Hmmm, sounds like my Exchange Gorn Tact. Officer, kept on muttering about 'tasting' the crew.

Well, lets just say the 1st Officer, an Andorian female, put him in his place, when he, sorta, did a 'lip smacking' sound in her general direction.

After a new haircut (1st Officer) and some injuries healed later, he got the point.

She is a Tact Officer too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekae View Post
No, the ship's environmental systems were already prepared for her arrival. Her choice of uniform is still distracting though and turning the bridge temperature down hasn't had any effect. I wonder if Orions and Breen are related.