Lt. Commander
# 1 New Cadet Uniforms!
07-21-2011, 01:43 PM
Beam down to Starfleet Academy in your new Cadet uniforms and spend ten minutes exploring the grounds!!

Then.... wait I forgot what I was going to write..

Help me out!
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-21-2011, 01:47 PM
were you looking for the starfleet engineering extension course?
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-21-2011, 01:54 PM
I'll go in my Admiral uniform. Then all the cadets can salute me.

Besides, I'm not buying a cadet uniform from the C-$tore. For shame, Cryptic. That should have been a freebie.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-21-2011, 01:59 PM
Are the new Cadet Uniforms in the C-Store today? I know it says July21-23 for the Cadet Uniforms on the main page, but I checked the patch notes and I did not see anything about it.

If it is in the C-Store then cool! I will buy them when I get home from work today.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-21-2011, 02:11 PM
yes, it is in the c-store now.

I chose my white format ambassador uniform to wear while touring the grounds last night. Need to send it to the cleaners now after all the climbing I did though, oops.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-21-2011, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by videm
yes, it is in the c-store now.

I chose my white format ambassador uniform to wear while touring the grounds last night. Need to send it to the cleaners now after all the climbing I did though, oops.
Cool, thank you for answering my question.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-21-2011, 02:39 PM
...And Store Trek Online continues!

Agreed about the cadet uniforms being freebies. It's just a slap in the face for players. This is something we should be wearing at the start of the new tutorial and be able to keep afterward.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-21-2011, 02:47 PM
SFA looks awesome, I love the Bridge, and the city across the bay, and the inside of the main hall. I would love to be able to get to the second floor though (where the shuttle bay is), and probably have a transporter room (I am sure Academy staff doesn't like it when you beam into the garden), and there is so much room to add onto here, this would be great, I can't wait to see thwe new tutorial when it finally happens. I'd like to see a place to get Cadet BOffs and Duty Officers too.

But wow, it looks AMAZING!

I love the Academy Uniforms, but I agree, would be better as a freebie, especially when the new tutorial comes out, it should be your standard uniform... They look great though, the Cadet pips are nice, and it looks good with the regular rank pips as well. I would suggest a Cadet combadge of some sort though. It looks pretty good with the Enterprise patches, the Terran Empire patch is perfectly aligned.

I WISH (I know it's been said before, many times, even by me), that we could use the Ent patches WITH combadges, the uniform just looks weird with the Earth dagger and no badge on the front. Please make it so we can have patches AND badges, shouldn't be too hard, just steal some code from the fleet patch system. (then again my perfect uniform would have a combadge, Enterprise type patches, Ent MU epaulets for rank and TOS style braids on the sleeves )

SFA and cadets look good, let's hope we can get some use out of them other than a Risa map
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-21-2011, 03:17 PM
What? So, wait. Is there going to be a Tailor at the Academy? Because otherwise no New Players will even be able to wear the Cadet uniform when they are actually a freaking Cadet during the new Tutorial. They'll have to wait until after the Tutorial to purchase it from the C-Store and then change into it and by then they will no longer be Cadets.

WTH, Cryptic? These should have been added gratis so that ALL players can actually use them at the appropriate time. Duh!

Lt. Commander
# 10
07-21-2011, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
What? So, wait. Is there going to be a Tailor at the Academy? Because otherwise no New Players will even be able to wear the Cadet uniform when they are actually a freaking Cadet during the new Tutorial. They'll have to wait until after the Tutorial to purchase it from the C-Store and then change into it and by then they will no longer be Cadets.

WTH, Cryptic? These should have been added gratis so that ALL players can actually use them at the appropriate time. Duh!

There is a tailor....