Lt. Commander
# 21
07-22-2011, 04:08 AM
I'm actually not that mad about them beeing in C-Store... I got used to that; I'm mad about the randomness of that.
People complain about every Uniform beeing in C-Store.... on KDF side WE DO NOT EVEN HAVE THAT.

This Uniform is neighter needer nor requestet, its just more "Random stuff" like the Section 31 "uniforms", the Jupiter uniforms or the Bajoran uniforms before. And the only use they COULD have, the rank-pins on canon-cadet-uniform-like colored uniforms to have REAL cadet uniform... well that, suprise suprise, doesnt work.

They didnt have the resources to bring out ONE kdf uniform? Or AT LEAST unlocking a few of the neutral uniforms (mirror universe, Merch-set, Bajoren) for Klings before creating more and more randomness for feds?
Bad joke IMO.
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-22-2011, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
People complain about every Uniform beeing in C-Store.... on KDF side WE DO NOT EVEN HAVE THAT.
I'm sure when the KDF Academy gets put in it will get the C-$tore academy uniform treatment, as well.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-22-2011, 06:12 AM
Quote:
I'm actually not that mad about them beeing in C-Store... I got used to that; I'm mad about the randomness of that.

This Uniform is neighter needer nor requestet, its just more "Random stuff" like the Section 31 "uniforms", the Jupiter uniforms or the Bajoran uniforms before. And the only use they COULD have, the rank-pins on canon-cadet-uniform-like colored uniforms to have REAL cadet uniform... well that, suprise suprise, doesnt work.

They didnt have the resources to bring out ONE kdf uniform? Or AT LEAST unlocking a few of the neutral uniforms (mirror universe, Merch-set, Bajoren) for Klings before creating more and more randomness for feds?
Bad joke IMO.
If you look on the general forums, the What are the Devs Working On Now thread clearly shows a link to KDF cadet unis.

I for one cannot wait for KDF cadet uniforms. I Hope they look awesome enough that I could have my Orions wear it as a normal uniform. lol As it is, the fed unis look almost good enough for regular uniforms...
Lt. Commander
# 24 greed
07-22-2011, 07:05 AM
because they feel its better to get money and pretend your a cadet then play in an mmo as a cadet.

so to get this right if i start the game over i wont be able to get a cadet uniform because its 240 credits. hmmm WOW a way to immerse yourself into the star trek universe as long as you have AC to pay for it.

But this is what happens when you allow a company to lie about the c-store intentions and keep buying crap from it. so now it has come to the point in order to immerse myself i have to pay extra. hmmm how interesting.
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-22-2011, 08:28 AM
cadet uniform in c-store is ok. but it would be cool if got one during the tutorial. i think it would be right to be forced to wear the cadet uniform until you graduate.
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-22-2011, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zordar View Post
I'll go in my Admiral uniform. Then all the cadets can salute me.

Besides, I'm not buying a cadet uniform from the C-$tore. For shame, Cryptic. That should have been a freebie.

Z
Admiral uniform? Where/when do you get that?

Back on topic: Bleh. Shoulda been free.

I also think that certain uniforms should only get just so many options when it comes to customizing.

Oh, and the Klingon Academy uniform? Hate it.
Lt. Commander
# 27
07-22-2011, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ_Costello
Admiral uniform? Where/when do you get that?
Vice Admiral coat. You get it at VA. I add Vice Admiral pips just for kicks.

As a bonus, no C-$tore required.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-22-2011, 09:53 AM
Agreed that the cadet uniform should be free. But I bought it anyway so I could RP a few of my Boffs as cadets on field duty. And I do like the instructor variant you can see at the Academy. I think it looks like a better version of the AGT uniform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
If you look on the general forums, the What are the Devs Working On Now thread clearly shows a link to KDF cadet unis.
Oh wow. That would look awesome on the new Gorn. Bits and pieces of that will be making their way on to my regular crew(s).
Lt. Commander
# 29
07-22-2011, 10:20 AM
Quote:

Bad joke IMO.
My only interest in the Cadet uniform's was the pip's, but since we can't put them on other uniforms they will not be purchased.

Also agree that there should have been SOME (because there are zero) KDF costume pieces available by now. Some sort of armor pack or something, like the shoulders that KDF dude from Doomsday Device.
Lt. Commander
# 30
07-22-2011, 12:04 PM
love the look of the cadet uniform, its looks like an upgrade to the AGT uniform, and becase of that i'd like to see all the npc wear it, and have the cadet part just be the blue color scheme.