Lt. Commander
As you show the cloths in a certain style and we now have codes for the colours in tailor why not posting the colours used in the screenshots for people that want to use them
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-21-2011, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabouse
As you show the cloths in a certain style and we now have codes for the colours in tailor why not posting the colours used in the screenshots for people that want to use them
I do like this idea. It'd be nice to be able to match what is taken for the screenshots on our characters
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-23-2011, 12:26 PM
I agree with this. The code makes it much easier to get all my BOs in line with my captain the next step should be to update the screen shots with the codes. And this is one thing you can't use the small staff excuse for. Bring a homeless guy off the street and give him coffee and a breakfast spread while he does that work. Simple cheep and doesn't draw anyone off anything else.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-23-2011, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VVargazm
I agree with this. The code makes it much easier to get all my BOs in line with my captain the next step should be to update the screen shots with the codes. And this is one thing you can't use the small staff excuse for. Bring a homeless guy off the street and give him coffee and a breakfast spread while he does that work. Simple cheep and doesn't draw anyone off anything else.
LOL Now THAT is a brilliant idea!
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-23-2011, 09:20 PM
Why not just make the ones from the screenshot a standard color style.