Ensign
# 1 Corrupt Pig File
07-14-2014, 06:23 PM
My STO keeps crashing usually near Risa Dance floor and at the Dilth Mine I get this fatal error

Fatal Error: Corrupt pig file detected:

Technical details: Corrupt pig file detected:
./piggs/texture3.hogg:
Texture_Libary/Costumes/avatars/remans/M_chest_reman_01_n.wtex:

Any help would be greatly appreciated cause it makes it almost impossiable for me to do the dance event on Risa or even go to the dilth mine for that matter

Also I have tried to force verify it more then once and it doesnt fix the problem
Community Moderator
# 2
07-14-2014, 06:36 PM
Moved to the right forum.

Besides force verifying have you tried deleting it then doing a force verify?
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Ensign
# 3
07-14-2014, 06:38 PM
Sorry I dont really post on the forums like ever .... and no I havent tried doing that but I will go hunt it down and delete it and see if that fixes the problem
Ensign
# 4
07-14-2014, 06:51 PM
I found it and deleted it and it's patching now... hopefully it works cause it was getting rather annoying... thanks for the suggestion...fingers crossed that it fixes the problem
Community Moderator
# 5
07-14-2014, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devlar2 View Post
I found it and deleted it and it's patching now... hopefully it works cause it was getting rather annoying... thanks for the suggestion...fingers crossed that it fixes the problem
I've had this problem myself actually and this is what I did to fix it. So hopefully (and it should!) fix yours
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.