Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Season 4: Crossfire is Here!
07-07-2011, 10:29 AM
Our latest major update, Season Four: Crossfire, is live and ready for you to engage. Check out our Season Four info page to learn more about Ground Combat Enhancements, the revamped Klingon Qo'noS and all our other amazing updates. Or jump right into the new Shooter Mode by visiting our Tutorial page.


Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
07-07-2011, 10:31 AM
Great news, thanks for the update!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
07-07-2011, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Fire
Our latest major update, Season Four: Crossfire, is live and ready for you to engage. Check out our Season Four info page to learn more about Ground Combat Enhancements, the revamped Klingon Qo'noS and all our other amazing updates. Or jump right into the new Shooter Mode by visiting our Tutorial page.


Link to the news article.
May want to Change to that new Season 4 banner on the Forums page then.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
07-07-2011, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
May want to Change to that new Season 4 banner on the Forums page then.
They did, as always happens when they change the picture, you'll need to clear you cache. (hold down SHIFT and reload the page).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
07-07-2011, 10:59 AM
I actually cannot wait!!! The UFP has 12 hours of events on Saturday to celebrate and our website has just gone to red alert literally in anticipation of season 4!!!

Grace Pryde
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
07-07-2011, 11:10 AM
Yay!!!!! Download Download Download!!!! Muhahahahahahahahaa
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
07-07-2011, 11:12 AM
So with all of these new features have they added any new missions yet? even with the new shooting options it will still be very boring doing the same missions over again. wheres the new missions and new weeklys?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
07-07-2011, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PodSix
They did, as always happens when they change the picture, you'll need to clear you cache. (hold down SHIFT and reload the page).
or Ctrl + Reload on Chrome.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
07-07-2011, 11:18 AM
Loving the new warp in/warp out animations and the shuttle interior, especially the warping stars through the window. Great work Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
07-07-2011, 11:19 AM
"Crossfire" fits to season 4

Due to my Tribble testing i got my share of testing and fighting. Season for is epic

Hoooorrrrraaayyy to DStahl and the Cryptic gang for doing such a great work with STO
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:14 AM.