Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 31
07-22-2011, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
Sadly this sale is pointless for me since there is nothing I can buy (I already own every costume item), and the only thing I really want is the Orion ship... and I cant get that until my Orion gets to endcap. >.<
Btw, you donīt have to buy the Orion ship at all, just use your max level ship token.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 32
07-22-2011, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
Sadly this sale is pointless for me since there is nothing I can buy (I already own every costume item), and the only thing I really want is the Orion ship... and I cant get that until my Orion gets to endcap. >.<
I had the same problem with the 50% ship sale, the only ship i did not have was the Nausican one and my klink was not at the cap and the other klink was maxed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 33
07-22-2011, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanNewBoy View Post
I had the same problem with the 50% ship sale, the only ship i did not have was the Nausican one and my klink was not at the cap and the other klink was maxed.
Buying ships from the c-store unlocks them for all characters on an account....so there was no reason for you to not buy it with the other klink. :p

Iīm beginning to wonder how many people actually donīt know what ships they can get for their tokens or how the c-store purchases vs. emblem purchases work.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 34
07-22-2011, 02:33 PM
Curses! C-Store Sale! I had to go on a shopping spree

Thanks Cryptic!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 35
07-22-2011, 04:26 PM
Unfortunately... there is nothing left worth buying for me. The few things I might pick up are the newest uniforms, and I can't justify leaving any Atari Points in my account balance with their fate still in limbo.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 36
07-22-2011, 04:45 PM
Can we get official comment on Jupiter Uniforms showing as 20% Off instead of 50% Off?? Bug or intentional?

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 37
07-22-2011, 07:53 PM
yeah exactly i been waiting for a 50% off for the jupiter uniform , too pricy how it was but 140 is more like it
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 38
07-22-2011, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
Can we get official comment on Jupiter Uniforms showing as 20% Off instead of 50% Off?? Bug or intentional?

Thanks!
I'd like to know this, as well, and if those of us who bought it today will get refunded the difference.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 39
07-22-2011, 08:12 PM
"Prices are coming down, lower your hands to your wallets and prepare to be Saled. Resistance is Futile..."
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 40
07-23-2011, 07:26 AM
Nope, still not buying.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:24 PM.