Lt. Commander
# 1 enterprise f and pvp
07-22-2011, 01:18 PM
so what do you think? boff layout.?

i bet its cmdr engi and ltc sci..

but we'll see i guess.

and how could this impact pvp gameplay (good enough.............)

****ing *****
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-22-2011, 01:23 PM
Exactly how many threads are we going to have speculating about the Ent-F?

Can we not just wait and see before hashing a million possible scenarios out?
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-22-2011, 01:24 PM
this one's about pvp and the ent f.. okay?
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-22-2011, 01:30 PM
A thread where we can specifically discuss balancing the new federation flagship in terms of PvP? hooray!

Non-pvp'ers, please kindly look to the general forum's Enterprise F thread to discuss the Ent F in pve terms
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-22-2011, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post
A thread where we can specifically discuss balancing the new federation flagship in terms of PvP? hooray!
i know right? nah, i prolly didnt need to restart this thread.. but got kinda mad when i saw whishy***** closed the other one down..
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-22-2011, 01:34 PM
It is kind of funny, and by funny I think I mean interesting, the shape a conversation can take depending on the forum it takes place in. Some people aren't interested in one forum while they might visit another repeatedly, almost neurotically every 5 to 10 minutes or so.

We all know that a ship carrying the Enterprise name is going to have a huge effect on PvP. Whether or not the time and effort is taken to carefully balance out this beast is going to determine the state of the game for months. PvE can't get much easier, and that makes me sad, so anything better than what is currently available is only going to make PvE more mundane.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-22-2011, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thamupp View Post
i know right? nah, i prolly didnt need to restart this thread.. but got kinda mad when i saw whishy***** closed the other one down..
You just dug this thread's grave
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-22-2011, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post
You just dug this thread's grave
it was already dug
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-22-2011, 01:57 PM
The thing that worries me about it is the number of people asking for all universal stations on it in other threads. At that point why have different ships at all in the game or PvP at all. Everyone will be flying the "flagship" (Shouldn't there be just a few of those?)
Except the KDF of course.

sort of off topic:
I notice there has been a slow creep in universal stations showing up on Fed ships. Which removes the major difference between Klingon and Fed. I find that disturbing given that Fed's have more ship designs anyway to pick from.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-22-2011, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N_Danger
The thing that worries me about it is the number of people asking for all universal stations on it in other threads. At that point why have different ships at all in the game or PvP at all. Everyone will be flying the "flagship" (Shouldn't there be just a few of those?)
Except the KDF of course.

sort of off topic:
I notice there has been a slow creep in universal stations showing up on Fed ships. Which removes the major difference between Klingon and Fed. I find that disturbing given that Fed's have more ship designs anyway to pick from.
There's going to be far more PvE advocates for super ships, particularly on Fed side. They want to be the "hero!" that singlehandedly saves the day, and they need a very powerful ship to do so!

The least we pvp'ers can do is have a voice of our own in this forum. Just in case a Dev gets bored / bold and decides to browse through and see just how their PvE designs affected balance in pvp.
Closed Thread