Lt. Commander
Several people have mentioned this in the official announcement thread, but I thought this might be a more suitable place for it...

The sale says that all items are 20% off, with uniforms at a full 50% off. However, looking at the Jupiter pack in game, it shows a 6% discount. On the website it shows a 20% discount.

Is there a reason the 50% discount isn't counting with this pack, even though its clearly part of the sale?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-22-2011, 01:33 PM
I am trying to get atari to respond
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-22-2011, 01:34 PM
Argh! Cryp now iam mad!

Why you can't add entrys to your calendar for Shop based sale events?
Yesterday i have purchased 4-5 Uniforms and now you announce this!

Get a red head after this announce! :/
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-22-2011, 01:37 PM
Always wait for sales to buy things. Always.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-23-2011, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
Quoted for truth.

Just bought every costume I didn't have before.

...Buy tokens when they are on sale, save them for when other things go on sale is the way to do it... makes it feel like you're getting ripped off far less
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-23-2011, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardoc
Buy tokens when they are on sale, save them for when other things go on sale
I totally did this the last time tokens went on sale, and I did indeed wait until costumes went on sale to buy new ones. Of the costumes I didn't have, if I wanted them at all, I only wanted one small part of the set (the Bajoran bloused pants, the Section 31 boots).. and it's really hard to justify paying full price for tokens AND full price for costumes when you only want one part.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-23-2011, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kritze View Post
Argh! Cryp now iam mad!

Why you can't add entrys to your calendar for Shop based sale events?
Yesterday i have purchased 4-5 Uniforms and now you announce this!

Get a red head after this announce! :/
If they would announce their sales, no one would buy anything outside a sale. :p
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-24-2011, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
Well said! I seen the sale, Kirk rolled into the game, bought every costume pack I didn't have except the Jupiter pack cause it's only 6% off..... why not 50 like the OP said?
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-24-2011, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilarium View Post
Well said! I seen the sale, Kirk rolled into the game, bought every costume pack I didn't have except the Jupiter pack cause it's only 6% off..... why not 50 like the OP said?
Always read the fine print. It says some items excluded which means they could easily pick the jupiter outfit to not be included in the 50% or 20%.

Now why the jupiter outfit is 6% off makes no sense, considering it shows at 224 which is 20% of 280 on my screen.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-24-2011, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrayl View Post
Several people have mentioned this in the official announcement thread, but I thought this might be a more suitable place for it...

The sale says that all items are 20% off, with uniforms at a full 50% off. However, looking at the Jupiter pack in game, it shows a 6% discount. On the website it shows a 20% discount.

Is there a reason the 50% discount isn't counting with this pack, even though its clearly part of the sale?
THEY WANT YOUR MONEY !!!!!!!!

its that simple

thats why i give them my money