Lt. Commander
Is anyone else only showing a 20% off jupiter uniform while the open jacket is 50% off or is this another c-store per person issue?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-22-2011, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ALF
Is anyone else only showing a 20% off jupiter uniform while the open jacket is 50% off or is this another c-store per person issue?
Nope. Not per person.

It's 20% off 280 for everyone it seems.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-22-2011, 01:48 PM
Might I just point out the fine print.

*Some items are excluded from sale.
Sale discounts may not be combined.

Since it is one of the newer additions, I am surprised the Jupiter set is included in the sale at all. Take what you can get.

Lt. Commander
# 4
07-22-2011, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post

Since it is one of the newer additions, I am surprised the Jupiter set is included in the sale at all. Take what you can get.

I was suprised too, but it's obviously part of the sale, so why isn't it 50% as advertised? It is also showing a 6% discount off 240 according to the in game store...
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-22-2011, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post

This is not the case.

Items excluded from the sale are excluded from the sale. Period. Note the Academy Uniform. It's the original price.

Note the Hortas and BOffs, they're in the sale at the proper 20% and released well after the Jupiter Uniforms. The Jupiter Uniforms are included in the sale but haven't gotten the proper discount (50%), and as seen with the Open Jacket Uniforms packs with multiple uniforms aren't excluded from the uniform-specific discount.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-22-2011, 01:59 PM
Just spoke with atari support the Jupiter set discount is correct it is not eligible for 50% off. Oh well i will get my other stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-22-2011, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ALF
Just spoke with atari support the Jupiter set discount is correct it is not eligible for 50% off. Oh well i will get my other stuff.
And the reason for this was...?

It's included in the sale, as noted by the discount it does get. It's a uniform pack. We have other multi-uniform packs getting the correct discount.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-22-2011, 02:31 PM
I guess they can chalk it off as a "grey area" because its new. Still doesn't seem right to me. If that was the case, then don't include it in the sale at all..
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-22-2011, 02:46 PM
just be glad you got a discount. it's only $3 anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-22-2011, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrayl View Post
I guess they can chalk it off as a "grey area" because its new. Still doesn't seem right to me. If that was the case, then don't include it in the sale at all..
It's not new though. The Academy Uniforms are new. The Jupiter Uniforms launched at the very beginning of June. It's the end of July now. It's almost two months old and there's been three more products into the C-Store since the Jupiter Series was introduced.