Lt. Commander
This is Captain Faith Lockhart to all Fleet Leaders. I recently returned to active duty after being MIA for a year and am seeking an Active english speaking Federation Fleet with at least some other European members.

I played alot when the game was released, but soon got bored, however the recent changes (Cryptic ownership, Season 4, etc) have brought me back to the game and I must say I am loving it. However I am having difficulty finding an active fleet. I am a casual player however if I am available for group events I will join in. I don't mind light fun RP but this is not a requirement. I play mainly evenings and weekends my time, thats 5pm-11pm (BST/GMT+1). I will listen in on voicechat for Fleet events if I must however I am not keen to use it and do not want a fleet that makes teamspeak compulsory at all. For this reason RP fleets may be more suited to me but I am not an experienced or serious Rper.

So if you have any open fleet positions for a Female Joined Trill Science Captain and a Female Alien Tactical Vice Admiral please contact me through starfleet coms. @FaithLockhart
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-30-2011, 06:30 AM
I suggest you try the United Federation of Planets. We are an international fleet with a presence on both hemispheres. There are regularly scheduled fleet events, award ceremonies and too many things to mention without you having to read one of those 1,000 word posts (which no one really does). The best way to find out about us is to visit. There's no admission fee (wink) and we love visitors. You can find us here. Take a few minutes and see what we have to offer. I think you'll be glad you did. Just tell 'em Stormy sent ya.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-30-2011, 06:35 AM
Hello I Suggest you check out 3rd Fleet

We are a well large fleet and fully popular and we offer quite a number of services from ingame support to fully functioning arcade and shoutbox and blogging system on the forums.

Recruitment Vid : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuNay9TC4kQ&hd=1
Recruitment Thread : http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=200599

Lt. Commander
# 4 Alpha and ..
08-02-2011, 11:43 PM
- Omega Particles - is a Star Trek Online Fleet.
We got a forum, a Facebook site and a TeamSpeak 3 server
We're a very social fleet and we enjoy each others company alot

We're recruiting EU time zone players

We want players that are:
-> EU Time zone active
-> Helpfull and social
-> Teamworking
-> Willing to be a part of the fleet
-> 16+ of age

If u want to know more, go to Our Facebook Page
or see Our Website
If u want to apply for becoming a member, send a mail to omegaparticles@gmail.com
Use this template

Name :
Playing since :
TeamSpeak 3 knowledge :
Characters in Federation Faction :
Characters in Klingon Faction :
Favorite career (Tac,sci,eng) :
Special Task Force experience :

Looking forward to hear from you
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-03-2011, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithLockhart
This is Captain Faith Lockhart to all Fleet Leaders. I recently returned to active duty after being MIA for a year and am seeking an Active english speaking Federation Fleet with at least some other European members.

I played alot when the game was released, but soon got bored, however the recent changes (Cryptic ownership, Season 4, etc) have brought me back to the game and I must say I am loving it. However I am having difficulty finding an active fleet. I am a casual player however if I am available for group events I will join in. I don't mind light fun RP but this is not a requirement. I play mainly evenings and weekends my time, thats 5pm-11pm (BST/GMT+1). I will listen in on voicechat for Fleet events if I must however I am not keen to use it and do not want a fleet that makes teamspeak compulsory at all. For this reason RP fleets may be more suited to me but I am not an experienced or serious Rper.

So if you have any open fleet positions for a Female Joined Trill Science Captain and a Female Alien Tactical Vice Admiral please contact me through starfleet coms. @FaithLockhart
hello we are a fleet based in the U.K with fleet members all over the world, we are as relaxed as a fleet can possibly be with basic rules, as such we have grown into 3 fleets over the past year. we have an active website that takes anyone in of any age.
as a fleet we pride ourselves on skill building and so we have a fleet with over 25 crafters/senior officers who help with advice and mission help.
many people have joined our fleet with the aim to start their own fleet in time, which we can also help with.
what ever you choose in the game, we from TERRAHAWX wish you the best of luck.
Lt. Commander
# 6 The Clan Hunters
08-03-2011, 10:34 PM
Hi

Feel free to check out the Clan Hunters

we are international, friendly, fun and active.

We do PvP a few times a week and STF's up to 3-4 times a day.

you can join us on the ClanH channel by typing /channel_join ClanH in the in-game chat box.

if you want to join just ask for an invite on that channel.

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-04-2011, 05:03 AM
Hi Faith,

The 12th Fleet might have what you are looking for in a fleet. We have members from around the world and our fleet chat is generally active at all times.

The 12th Fleet allows you to select a division based on the type of playstyle that you enjoy, but you are by no means limited in any way from participating in anything. Just the opposite! We have many events scheduled weekly across multiple time zones and generally the members of the 12th are a friendly, helpful bunch.

If you'd like to learn more, please visit our website and forums located at http://12th-fleet.com/portal

(Please excuse the main page of our website, I believe it is being enhanced with borg algorithims)

Cheers,

ds