Lt. Commander
# 11 Rofl
07-24-2011, 12:53 PM
Make it so!
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-24-2011, 12:58 PM
This thread gives me great joy.

You two actually think the OP's serious (and yes, he's very serious /serious face) You immediately jump the gun and attack him, even claiming his pvp skills aren't very good. I just pointed out he's one of the capable ones out there that can actually kill people

/shakes head, it's not about who's got the better skills, it's about how cryptic treats kling ships. If straight talk and sensible input won't budge them then maybe sarcasm will.

PS: If you've faced off against QEW, then chances are you were left crying in the end.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-24-2011, 06:32 PM
lol wait is he serious?
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-24-2011, 08:18 PM
This topic is awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-24-2011, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-rog View Post
wow, really? Yer joking right? Maybe they should just limit all Klingons to having two warriors in mag boots standing on the hull throwing harsh language and rocks...
You win the thread!
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-24-2011, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadfire View Post
Reducing the shield capacity
Reducing the hit points of the BOP's
Reducing the deploy time by forcing you to run full aux to get at least one bay launch a minute.
Reducing the number of fighters
Removing the BOP's ability to use rapid fire and high yield

Needs more nerf

Also B'rel Retro needs another nerf its been over powered for 8 months now are you going to make it explode when it gets a heal in cloak already because decloaking it was not enough I was hoping for another nerf before its 12 month anniversary.

I will assume that you won't mention future nerfs in any release notes as you usually don't, wouldn't be the same without the stealth nerfs just make it that much sweeter

Your's sincerely
Moar Nerf

PS. (nerfs apply to klinks only)

Disclaimer: (Whilst this post may invoke feelings that make you feel disappointed or mad the first five lines are a simple factual reiteration of actual changes made by Cryptic so therefore any problem you have with it logically equates to a problem you have the game and not the post itself, the remainder of the post represents the opinion of the poster to which he is entitled to express)
NO! Learn how to counter Carrier abilities. Ask around someone will tell you how. Or are you too lazy to do something this simple?
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-24-2011, 08:32 PM
The general level of reading comprehension these days is just astonishing really. How many of those attacking the OP actually read the post and not just the thread title?

BTW, Harsh language and rocks would be OP, there is no counter to them in-game.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-24-2011, 08:46 PM
Amazing post wins my support.
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-24-2011, 09:45 PM
Honestly, and this is going to ruffle a LOT of feathers...

The Carriers should never have been included. They should, frankly, be removed.

Why?

Because they seem to cause no end of trouble, either through balance issues, or simple target flooding.

Now, I personally can deal with Carriers in PvP with little to no difficulty. I'm sure many other experienced players can as well.

However, my point still stands. It has been a source of unending issues, with continual nerfs and tweaks in an attempt to wrangle it under control. I would not be surprise if, when another Tier is opened for FA, Cryptic simply quietly omits a higher rank of Carrier.
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-24-2011, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadfire View Post
Reducing the shield capacity
Reducing the hit points of the BOP's
Reducing the deploy time by forcing you to run full aux to get at least one bay launch a minute.
Reducing the number of fighters
Removing the BOP's ability to use rapid fire and high yield

Needs more nerf

Also B'rel Retro needs another nerf its been over powered for 8 months now are you going to make it explode when it gets a heal in cloak already because decloaking it was not enough I was hoping for another nerf before its 12 month anniversary.

I will assume that you won't mention future nerfs in any release notes as you usually don't, wouldn't be the same without the stealth nerfs just make it that much sweeter

Your's sincerely
Moar Nerf

PS. (nerfs apply to klinks only)

Disclaimer: (Whilst this post may invoke feelings that make you feel disappointed or mad the first five lines are a simple factual reiteration of actual changes made by Cryptic so therefore any problem you have with it logically equates to a problem you have the game and not the post itself, the remainder of the post represents the opinion of the poster to which he is entitled to express)
*gives Dreadfire super-size Dark Side Cookie™*

Step #1: Create epic sarcastic thread

Step #2: Give epic sarcastic thread awesome sarcastic name

Step #3: ?

Step #4: Profit

You, sir, are made of distilled Win™ today.

-Big Red Goomba
Closed Thread