Lt. Commander
So its long requestet but seems never to happen: Free choice where wich Bridge officer is on wich station if you visit your Bridge.

However, its more or less Fix where wich BO appears and (in most cases) just changes if you let a new BO join the crew.

Thats why I'm prety sure it IN SOME HOW depends on the order of BOs in your list, wich I believe is alphabetical.

But it just IN SOME HOW that way, its not like the ones with the lower letters in the alphabet come first and the others later... so has anybody understood HOW EXACTLY it works? I'd really have at least SOME control over the positioning....
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-25-2011, 02:47 AM
A related question would be, any chance we will have listed on the bridges how many Boffs will be displayed on each seperate bridge?
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-25-2011, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanNewBoy View Post
A related question would be, any chance we will have listed on the bridges how many Boffs will be displayed on each seperate bridge?
I dindt intent to make a request here; did enough "Requests" about that without success. Its more a question to the comunity how to influence it with the CURRENT mechanic.

Well I just Copied my eng to Tribble to make some testing and found out that the order of the BOs is NOT alpabetical... but seems to relate in somehow to the Characters Name.
So before finding out how the Order of the BOs influences the BOs on the Bridge I obviously have to find out how to influence the BO-order...