Lt. Commander
# 11
07-25-2011, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindmage View Post
Please not another female Captain. Garret got the C and her crew killed and Janeway should've been killed in episode one of Voyager.
Janeway was my favorite Captain. I thought these kinds of sexists attitudes went away like 20 years ago
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-25-2011, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zadama View Post
Hell, at least it won't be Troi.

...will it? :'(
You've doomed us all
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-25-2011, 07:53 PM
New Bridge for the Featured Episode series...Enterprise-F in-game in Episode series...1 + 1 = 2...sounds like we've got a E-F bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-26-2011, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared1701 View Post
Janeway was my favorite Captain. I thought these kinds of sexists attitudes went away like 20 years ago
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~WishStone
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-26-2011, 03:35 AM
Woah, a lot of sexist attitudes in here.

I for once hope that the new captain is a woman. I already wanted to start a thread to urge the devs to do it, because there aren't enough female characters in the game, as it is. Fleshed out characters, that is.

I really hope Stahl said that and they will make her female.

(Not Troi, though. The Enterprise would bump into the next sattelite in Earth orbit. We all know that. )
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-26-2011, 03:38 AM
It would be cool if the new captain is female, however do not get your hopes up people - he could have mispoken, he may have meant "The Enterprise and her crew" as ships are always feminine, but who knows.

Glad you all like the interview.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-26-2011, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backyardserenade View Post
(Not Troi, though. The Enterprise would bump into the next sattelite in Earth orbit. We all know that. )
That's all I ask :p
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-26-2011, 09:22 PM
I don't know what has happened to her but Christine Vale is the 1st officer of the USS Titan...might be neat to see her as a captain...I still want Sisko somehow though
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-26-2011, 09:34 PM
Yes of Course Zach. it was and always is nice to hear the Cryptic Cats relaxed and in a positive light as your many fine crew members provide during an interview..

IT's fun to see the gears turning in a fellow so full of secrets he's excited about but cant full share directly with us. The Approach to allow a Team to be creative is a delicate balance and the hours get pretty long for the best and brightest...

Id rather wait a wee bit longer and have them comfortable assigning a proper crew then to burn anyone out
The Iconic Flagship of the Federation will provide us a unique experience and a special place to visit i have no doubt...

May the Seas be calm and the following winds strong behind their flag.
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-26-2011, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared1701 View Post
Nope. It's a daily fight for women all across the world.

And to add to the comment about Garrett losing her crew:

A lot of people die while fulfilling their duty. It's part of the risk involved with signing up. And her heroic act saved the Federation at that time from a long and costly war.