Lt. Commander
# 31
07-29-2011, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTropical View Post
Ships are commonly refered to as her/she.
no dan did said captain and her crew after he refered to the enterprise F as a she. so perhaps he mis spoke or he was leaking it doesnt matter because the interviewer was not paying attention to the responses and being attentive but drulling at dan talking on his show
Lt. Commander
# 32
07-29-2011, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Captain Logan said there was a new bridge based on Perpetual concept art that we'd seen but that Cryptic's artists had improved and polished it up.

I'm thinking it's based on this:

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/7...tobridgeps.jpg

I'm all for unused perpetual assets finding their way into the game. There were quite a few cool things that came out of the initial development before Cryptic took the reigns. Sacagawea Class scout ship, anyone?
Lt. Commander
# 33
07-30-2011, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFP-Magnis View Post
Well i blame the interviewer who did not listen to the answer and catch up on that. bad journalism, but sometimes i felt he was not listening to dan just going with the motions letting dan talk talk talk and not challenging him. he did not even vet his questions to understand the depth of them and notice all of them are c-store questions, yet he does not deal with why all the new ships and items have to go through the c-store
Thank you for the feedback. I do appreciate constructive critisism. Rest assured, all of the questions were vetted, however due to the fact that I was accepting community questions up until just a couple of hours before the interview was recorded, I did not get as much of a chance as I would have liked to fully interpret the depth of all the questions.

I will be doing another interview with Dan in a month or six weeks, so perhaps you'd like to submit some questions at this time and properly voice the subjects that you would like me to put to Dan.
Lt. Commander
# 34
07-30-2011, 04:56 AM
I won't mind if the Captian of the Enterprise-F is a woman in fact, i'll welcome it, because it's proof that people need to get over these sexist attitudes... yes, yes, men were dominant back then, but now women are equal with men in terms of everything

Plus, while we saw little of Garrett, she's still a fine Captain. why? because knowing that she and her crew were facing certain death, even to fight for the right cause, she still took the Enterprise-C through and fought the Romulans, leading to the Klingons allying with us (for awhile anyway). That took guts, for sure

While the writing was inconsistent, Janeway still had her moments, and is in my top three Star Trek captains (though i haven't seen much of Sisko or Archer yet, so I can't comment on them). Just look at the Year in Hell episodes, or the thing that was pretending to be Fear, which she completely and coldly owned in the end.

Can't wait to see the Enterprise-F in-game, only with her Captain and crew