Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
After Season 4 premiered I have run into a bug (randomly repeatable, but not consistently) where the 3rd Equipped Item slot get's "overridden" by a looted or traded item.

I first noticed this when a friend gave me a Triolic tribble (via the trade window). I went to equip it, and realized it was already in my Equipment slot, where my Tribble (mat) used to be. The Tribble (mat) was gone from my inventory entirely. I rearranged my Equipment slots and moved 20 x Large Shield charges into this slot (figuring I must have done *something* and accidentally deleted my Tribble (mat). I loot a crate while running the DS9 mission where you bring the 10 Water Filters to the Cardassian outpost. The Medium Hypo I looted from the crate auto-equipped into my Device Slot 3, "overriding" the 20 x Large Shield charges (again, going missing). I looted another crate on this same mission and the Medium Hypo got overridden with a small hypo in the exact same manner.

I originally submitted this issue as a ticket on July 17th. It was closed as part of the "Mass CS Ticket Closure" event following the patch to Season 4. I resubmitted the ticket (number above) 5 days ago and STILL have received no response from the Star Trek Customer Service team. How much longer am I supposed to wait for a response? What Customer Service recourse do I have if the Ticket system isn't working to get the communication rolling?!

Clarification: This was submitted a GM Help Request, NOT a Bug Ticket since it involved inventory items being lost in a means out of my control.
Lt. Commander
# 2 No Replys to BUG Reports.
07-26-2011, 01:42 PM
It has been stated many time over that Bug Report Ticket do not get a reply issued for them.

If you find the item has not been corrected, in what you deem a reasonable amount of time, you should consider submitting another ticket. Give as much detail of the issue as you can put into words, and if you can show the Screen of the erroneous items, the screen shot may help to focus on the problem spot.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-26-2011, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the reply Solar Searcher. I tried to clarify at the end of my post that this is in reference to a GM/Help Ticket, not a Bug Report (which I know very well never get repsonded to). I submitted both, the Bug for them to track internally, the GM/CS Support ticket to recover my lost items.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-27-2011, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNine
Thanks for the reply Solar Searcher. I tried to clarify at the end of my post that this is in reference to a GM/Help Ticket, not a Bug Report (which I know very well never get repsonded to). I submitted both, the Bug for them to track internally, the GM/CS Support ticket to recover my lost items.
WS has posted, in another thread, that even GM Tickets get Closed by the Automated system if there is no further action, Refreshing , or other follow up on them withing 72 Hours. So, In that light, I would think that you need to send additional comments to keep them active until your issue is resolved. If you sit back and relax, time will drop your ticket from the cycle by default.