Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
07-27-2011, 10:54 PM
Azurian you need to relax dude. I've been in game for over a year and on the forums consistantly for 6 months. I see you complain more than my 4 yr old when he doesn't get what he wants. So you know what man? Go to your room.

The game is always changing man, adapt and quit whining. For Pete sake, if you know it's being done and it's easy, go pwn some nublets in the same manner. Peeps will back off when you beat them with their own tactics. If your just getting owned after that, well then.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-27-2011, 11:00 PM
Azurian, you fought well today in the ground match, but you gave up too easily.

At many points, I was practically guaranteed another kill if I had had a teammate near me, I wish you would've helped instead of running into the enemy and dying purposefully.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-28-2011, 03:46 AM
Lol I agree with you Azurian, Season 3 ground pvp was more fun
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-28-2011, 04:41 AM
I have been a medic for a long time, but am not invulnerable. Maybe because I don't use macros. I had quit ground PvP months ago. Since season 4 I enjoy it again, and I never use the medic kit, others are so much more fun. Before a good premade would almost always win 15-0. Now it is possible to kill a few of them, even if my teamates quit.
Balance is like driving a car you have to keep turning the wheel to steer back towards center. And Cryptic is still steering. That enables me to relax and enjoy the ride, even if my chosen profession may at times be an underdog. I actually prefer that, maybe it's time I finally try engineer.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-28-2011, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizonar
Azurian, you fought well today in the ground match, but you gave up too easily.

At many points, I was practically guaranteed another kill if I had had a teammate near me, I wish you would've helped instead of running into the enemy and dying purposefully.
So you rather continue fighting when its a blatent 1-sided battle?
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-28-2011, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
And why was it a blatant one sided battle? They had 4 people, we had 4 people, it's not my fault you chose not to help me defeat the enemy.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-28-2011, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizonar
And why was it a blatant one sided battle? They had 4 people, we had 4 people, it's not my fault you chose not to help me defeat the enemy.
Sorry, I'm not psychic. If you asked, then I would've. Instead your making me out to be the bad guy for giving up.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-28-2011, 04:11 PM
Quote:
1-sided battles happen very often in space but not so much on ground.

1 player alone can be so much more effective on ground than 1 ship alone in space.

I have won 2 versus 5 players battles on ground and i would never ever expect to realize such a feat in space.

I think on ground, you always have a chance to at least take one out with you before dying. Since season 4, i have seen totally inept ground teams make a few kills by simply shooting at whatever they saw.

The big difference IMHO between ground and space is that you DO NOT need to be multiple players and focus fire to take another player down. The flanking mechanic, the expose/exploit mechanic makes any single player a threat, especially if you catch someone pants down or distracted by another enemy.

It is just my opinion but i think any player odds are way better on ground than in space nowadays.
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-28-2011, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial_Fury
1-sided battles happen very often in space but not so much on ground.

1 player alone can be so much more effective on ground than 1 ship alone in space.
You're joking? Ground PvP is nothing but 1 sided battles. It's rare that you get two good PuGs had have an even fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial_Fury
1The big difference IMHO between ground and space is that you DO NOT need to be multiple players and focus fire to take another player down. The flanking mechanic, the expose/exploit mechanic makes any single player a threat, especially if you catch someone pants down or distracted by another enemy.
Which is why Ground is funner than Space atm, just need those find points fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-28-2011, 04:24 PM
Quote:

So you rather continue fighting when its a blatent that i was leaving because it was not a face roll match for me.

there fixed ti for ya and quit crying dude thats all you do