Lt. Commander
# 21
07-27-2011, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Englebert
The profits from the c-store go on to fund more c-store items.
no, it is used to create more content. not cstore.
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-28-2011, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba
Thinking that your suggestion is that easy and would work is just plane ignorance.
Well I dont know who you are, or why you chose to place a bee in your bonnet about this. Considering I have done nothing to insult you, but merely expressed an opinion, I find it curious that you have chosen to attack me in such a manner.

FYI. I don't fly a plane, and I am not sure how an inanimate object can be accused of ignorance.

Thank you for your passionate (if misguided) reply.
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-29-2011, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Equinox
Well I dont know who you are, or why you chose to place a bee in your bonnet about this. Considering I have done nothing to insult you, but merely expressed an opinion, I find it curious that you have chosen to attack me in such a manner.

FYI. I don't fly a plane, and I am not sure how an inanimate object can be accused of ignorance.

Thank you for your passionate (if misguided) reply.
I do apologize for that. When I saw the topic of this thread and then read the idea of how to make more content brought out a lot of memories from customers who thought they knew how to run something because of what they see from the outside looking in, plus the fact that I am on new pain meds for my back which causes me to not think properly and change my way of thinking... it made me blow up. I don't usually type stuff like that, I keep those kind of thoughts to myself to avoid any type of argument.

So again I do apologize for that.
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-29-2011, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba
I do apologize for that.
Apology accepted