Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
07-27-2011, 08:01 PM
Hoboyohboyohboy!!!

/Squeal


I don't give a damn if she's Tier 2 or Tier 5!! I want her.

Thanks Cryptic!

(Ok, I do give a damn... I'd love to see her in a higher tier.)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
07-27-2011, 08:28 PM
Im really hopeful for tier 5 otherwise she would just be a data farming ship to me and I got enough of those (Classic Connie, NX, Oberth)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
07-27-2011, 08:30 PM
Starfleet needs a Tac focused Science Vessel. And the Rhode Island Type would be perfect for that. So devs, take note. This needs to be a tier 4 or 5 Sci Vessel with a LTCdmr Tac slot. It would reflect what was shown in canon.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
07-27-2011, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuanManChu
Starfleet needs a Tac focused Science Vessel. And the Rhode Island Type would be perfect for that. So devs, take note. This needs to be a tier 4 or 5 Sci Vessel with a LTCdmr Tac slot. It would reflect what was shown in canon.
I agree completely
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
07-27-2011, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridaguy74656 View Post
I agree completely
We need other Sci Vessel piloting players to chime in and ask for this as well.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
07-27-2011, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuanManChu
We need other Sci Vessel piloting players to chime in and ask for this as well.
Im a tac officer who happens to fly everything lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
07-27-2011, 08:36 PM
What a waste of development time, another disposable limited time ship. If ships were upgradable I'd be all for this. But it seems like a waste. I would have rather seen some of the content they've been promising us on that calendar than this!!! But it was refreshing to see some Klingon fluff there. Maybe that's when we can expect the klingon academy
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
07-27-2011, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridaguy74656 View Post
Im a tac officer who happens to fly everything lol
I am a Sci/Eng/Tac Va1 (Yes one of each) that owns all ships but pure classes his ships.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
07-27-2011, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam062307 View Post
What a waste of development time, another disposable limited time ship. If ships were upgradable I'd be all for this. But it seems like a waste. I would have rather seen some of the content they've been promising us on that calendar than this!!! But it was refreshing to see some Klingon fluff there. Maybe that's when we can expect the klingon academy
If its a tier 5 ship its not a waste of anything
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
07-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Well I was originally gonna say "I'll be a sad panda if this isn't T5" then I realized that even if it's just a skin for the T2 Nova it's still not a bad thing. It took some art time and eventually, if it's just a skin, they'll hopefully have a T5 alt of all ships thereby making this another skin for those T5 alts...

I used existing parts to say the Nova I had in game was a second refit (pretending the Rhode Island variant was a first refit)...

But god I hope it's a T5...if it were I wonder what it's console would be...it'd have to have a special power console...right?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:44 AM.