Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Lt. Commander
As a Trill yes I get some new spots in season 4.....

BUT

Why cant i wear visors?
Why cant I have makeup?

I also beleive the restriction visors applies to some other races too

Come on lets get the lovely toon art options open to all

(its not a model issue, as aliens who can have any shape/size head can have visors)
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-19-2011, 09:59 AM
I say, let the Trill have visors.

let Federation klingons have baldrics/sashes.

let the Gorn keep the original skin art as a skin option in the character creator.

let the Nausicaans have a no-collar option.

remastered social areas, remastered episodes... remastered costume options?
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-19-2011, 10:19 AM
I want a pair of Kirk's reading glasses, and various and sundry other eyeglasses/sunglasses. I guess by the 25th century we all have perfect eyesight, though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-21-2011, 07:04 PM
Seriously, why don't female Trill have makeup?

Also, why don't Caitians have hair?
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-21-2011, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xceptionzero View Post
Why cant I have makeup?
If you make an alien, on the part where you choose makeup, you can also choose spots. They got it like that. Its set to spots, and you can't have 2 patterns.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-23-2011, 07:37 PM
I would reply to the last guy but I knew he would be banned one day.

Anywho if you can only have one layer
spots
or
makeup

why not have a layer that includes both?
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-27-2011, 02:18 PM
Agreed, the Trill are in need of some love.

They added new spot patterns for Season 4 but neglected to fix the areas where the textures are visibly missing (For anyone who doesn't know by now it's either side of the neck, near the collarbone and at the bottom of the leg, just above the ankle).

The fact that having spots somehow prevents a Trill from wearing makeup or a visor is just plain crazy

Whilst nothing mentioned above is game breaking, it is irritating. Especially for a company that prides itself on character customisation.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-28-2011, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony-Jade View Post
Agreed, the Trill are in need of some love.

They added new spot patterns for Season 4 but neglected to fix the areas where the textures are visibly missing (For anyone who doesn't know by now it's either side of the neck, near the collarbone and at the bottom of the leg, just above the ankle).

The fact that having spots somehow prevents a Trill from wearing makeup or a visor is just plain crazy

Whilst nothing mentioned above is game breaking, it is irritating. Especially for a company that prides itself on character customisation.
I agree. The Trill spots sould be a default graphic and the makeup types should be overlayed on top of them. The way I see it, the spots on a Trill are like moles and freckles on a human. On that note, I would like to see freckles on ALL humanoid species (Vulcan, Bajoran, Betazoid). In a sense, the Saurians already have "freckles" from a few of their scale patterns.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-28-2011, 10:07 AM
I'm sure there are many character options that could be 'opened up' to other factions without having to create anything new. I have just seen a demo of the new character creator for EVE Online (I know I shouldn't mention them at the moment) but it just blew me away! We need more options opened up across the species.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-28-2011, 03:29 PM
My biggest issue is that we've only got the grey color palette for the spots. Both Jadzia and Ezri's spots weren't grey/black, they were more of a dark flesh color--like a mole. If we could have some red tones added to the palette that would be awesome!