Lt. Commander
# 1 Heya Everyone
07-28-2011, 02:30 AM
So its not all doom and gloom

I haven't been seen here in at least a year now, nor have i logged on. I was one of the silly people who invested back at near-end of closed beta, when they opened up Lifetime subs. Back then i adoredthe game and was horribly addicted!

And then came open beta. You all know the drill, nerfs nerfs nerfs..suddenly mirandas could destroy fleets of Nechvars. It was a real heavy immersion destroying factor for me that I could take on 2/3 nech'vars with one miranda and come out relatively unschathed. Yuck.

So when season 4 came out I was bugged by my doggedly-hanging on friend to come back.

Wow was i surprised.

Im new to the game (again) as my last play was at retail.
Im happy to find difficulty settings once more and an actual challenge level to the gameplay, plus the shooter phase (while just a rather simple gimick) is effective in reducing the tedious feel of the ground combat.

So..hi STO, i guess ill be seeing ya'll online more often. Please dont ignore the silly little newbie asking questions on the zone chat, Im very much out of sync.

About time I got my money out of the game xD

Congrats STO, its good to be back. I think
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-28-2011, 03:52 AM
Welcome back! Don't forget to check out the FEs, my favorite
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-30-2011, 03:43 PM
Welcome back! I highly recommend logging on for the upcoming Borg invasion. Tried this on tribble and it is incredible.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Welcome Back!
09-01-2011, 11:14 AM
I was also in the beta for awhile..then didn't return until a month ago..was pleasantly surprised at the quality of writing for the missions!