Lt. Commander
# 71
07-31-2011, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtRhodes
This game,if you want to call it that,better get its stuff together before SWTOR comes our or it will be lights out.
sorry to say but SWTOR will be in the same road as STO so hate to burst your bubble
Lt. Commander
# 72
08-02-2011, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobanator View Post
sorry to say but SWTOR will be in the same road as STO so hate to burst your bubble
Hate to bust yours but I don't think that is true in the slightest. SWTOR had a long development time and knowing bioware, they put some serious cash into this.
Lt. Commander
# 73
08-08-2011, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_E_D_Allen89
Hate to bust yours but I don't think that is true in the slightest. SWTOR had a long development time and knowing bioware, they put some serious cash into this.
i hate to say it again but SWTOR is space is not good to play in nad it PvP suckes all i hear about is that the game is focus around the class you pick and there isn't much you can do around the galaxy to.
Lt. Commander
# 74 this is the worst!!!!
08-14-2011, 12:06 PM
Well since I play STO there is something to complain. I never had so many trouble with a online game like that!
Used to play Star Wars and everythings worked out always. To disable Foundry again after only one week relaunch is just weird!!! I wont wait another month again so you guys should hurry...otherwise I'm thinking about to finish that game.

Without foundry ithe game is boring!