Lt. Commander
# 1 Sovereign Stripes and emblems?
07-16-2011, 04:28 AM
So... is the Sovereign ever going to get its starfleet stripes and emblems on its hull like many of the other ships have now?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-16-2011, 07:05 AM
The Sovereign need a lot of fixes, not only the Stripes and Emblems but Cryp lacks to assign CapnLogan more help in this Area ... at the moment, our Logan must work alone and he have "million" things to do.

Be sure, there are many other guys are mad, that Cryp won't put ressources into more detailed Starships.

If you look at the Starship models and issues Thread, you will see a lot of reported things... iam mad to btw :p
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-16-2011, 07:24 AM
Stripes really are not as much a model issue as it is a texture.

It really does not take that long to add a few stripes, like they have already done to the majority of canon ships in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-16-2011, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Stripes really are not as much a model issue as it is a texture.

It really does not take that long to add a few stripes, like they have already done to the majority of canon ships in the game.
my words!

But i think, you can shout it so often you want, it will never be heard and if, then with an annoying message
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-16-2011, 11:40 AM
I agree with this completely the Sovereign model is now pretty nice but it just looks lacking because of the lack of Starfleet markings on the hull. This is especially noticeable when seeing the ship from the sides the engineering hull looks funky without the starfleet pinstripes
Lt. Commander
# 6 ST Nemesis Soveregin desgin.
07-17-2011, 03:28 AM
the soveregin class look nothing like it should, for one the soveregin you see is the one from first contact and insurrection, in nemesis you she has been refited before and after the movie and in sto the timeline is set what 2409 so it should at least look excatly like it does in nemesis.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-17-2011, 11:18 AM
For your information I like the First Contact look and so do some others, so I'd stop complaining about linear time following. Thats the Enterprise. Not the Sovereign.

But I will put out there that you are right about them not gaving the other refits in gane. Itd be nice to see those versions sneak in with the FC version. Heck, I think they should use some of the concept art ideas as well like the swept nacelles. Thatd be much cooler than the Nobel class.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-17-2011, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPhoenix32 View Post
For your information I like the First Contact look and so do some others, so I'd stop complaining about linear time following. Thats the Enterprise. Not the Sovereign.

But I will put out there that you are right about them not gaving the other refits in gane. Itd be nice to see those versions sneak in with the FC version. Heck, I think they should use some of the concept art ideas as well like the swept nacelles. Thatd be much cooler than the Nobel class.
I apologies i meant no disrespect. I not saying they should get rid of the first contact/Insurrection sov, just add the nemesis sov aswell as a ship skin or refit etc. I do know for a fact it is the enterprise but we don't know if the changes made were only on the enterprise e or to all soveregins classes built.

As a paying subcriber, I can and will complain if it is nessecery.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-17-2011, 01:10 PM
I'm just content if they add the striping to the otherwise barren hull, which is a rather simple job than the unrealistic wish of having a 100% canon sovereign.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-17-2011, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
I'm just content if they add the striping to the otherwise barren hull, which is a rather simple job than the unrealistic wish of having a 100% canon sovereign.
unrealistic wish lol hardly. But i understand where you are coming from.