Lt. Commander
I have tried to file ticket after ticket I have Tried All Commands I could get ahold of from Kill Me To less extream

PLEASE HELP ME

Sincerely Yours BigHoward13
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-31-2011, 04:38 AM
Do you have any more details on your exact problem other than you're stuck. How are you stuck and what are you stuck on? Is it a map, an object, or what?
I once logged in to find my character was actually stuck inside one of the exchange objects. He couldn't move. I tried logging out and in, running, jumping, walking, but no matter what I did he couldn't get out of the exchange. I had just about given up when it hit me and I clicked the "beam up" button, and it worked, he was free and out of the exchange.
I don't know if your problem is like this, but without more details.....
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-31-2011, 04:46 AM
I don't understand the OP's vague description of his problem either.

It sounds like he is stuck in the intro mission ("The Price of Liberty"). If so, there is a walkthrough that may help him complete it and get out here:

http://www.stowiki.org/Mission:_The_...ty/Walkthrough

Google is your friend.

If you are somehow stuck by a bug in this intro mission (as opposed to not understanding how to complete it), another pretty obvious solution would be to delete your character and start over...
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-31-2011, 05:49 AM
where exactly is the problem and maybe we can help. we need more information. you probably have just missed an objective or not clicked on a pop up dialogue box, but without more we cant help.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-31-2011, 08:53 AM
I am Flying through space empty space and not on may and when I Try (Its Like Move Relocate/Some Thing Like That) Been Flying for over a month had no problem with borg level,, then i was going off on the Legion Mission and found my self so lost not even on map and when i Try recomended ways out the answer i get is NO MAP> Have Tried Turning in ticket they never go trought, Can Not EVEN /killme (WILL NOT WORK) Can not signal Star Fleet Can Not Quit or End Mission I am New To this but this has me befuddeled HELL Points For Just GOing and Going HELLLPPPP
i HAVE TRIED CHANGE INSTANCE AND THEN IT SAYS (NO MAPS)
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-31-2011, 09:36 AM
If you are stuck on the intro mission, Price of Liberty (that is the only mission I can find with "Liberty" in the name, but your posts are hard to understand), then just delete the character on the login screen, create a new one, and start over. It will only take you a few minutes to get back to wherever you got lost.

Read the mission instructions carefully next time, and follow the walkthrough I posted a link to if you are unsure what to do.

GMs will never help you with anything in this game, don't waste your time filing tickets.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-31-2011, 09:58 AM
Post a screen shot of where you are or try posting in either more detail or better English?
Lt. Commander
# 8 Jun 23, 2011
07-31-2011, 10:33 AM
Thx Had Thought about Deleting Character Did Not Think THat would Work (nothing Else Had LoL !!!)

Lets Just Say At this point I B FRUSTRATED !!!!!!!!