Lt. Commander
# 31
07-28-2011, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
*stares* And you're trying to get me a pay-raise, is that it?

Emergency Maintenance usually means one of two things:
  • ZMG SPLOIZ
  • ZMG, SERVUR B0RKED!

In this case: You guys cannot play properly, a lot of you experience disconnects. Since that's not cool, we're bringing the server down right away when we have a fix and fix things.
ich sehe - I see Well there were some very minor but irritating crashes.. But TM Cryptic will prevail over those
rascaly Uslander Bugs..
Lt. Commander
# 32
07-28-2011, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase Quinnell
Mmmhmm. I challenge her to a PvP duel! >
Like that'll teach em anything
Lt. Commander
# 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
*stares* And you're trying to get me a pay-raise, is that it?
Yep, and I get 10% on every one. Deal?
Lt. Commander
# 34
Hopefully this will also fix Local Chat dropping for 5-10 minutes then coming back up for a while and rather, rinse, repeat.

Ashes to ashes,
Pheonyx
Lt. Commander
# 35
07-28-2011, 03:34 PM
it is really really ****ed up to just give 15 minutes before shutdown a message. Mo0st missions go longer than that and now all progress is gone... this is unacceptable!

While still missions are bugged, stuff is bugged, this not working, no new level cap, etc etc... how about testing it on testserver before putting everything life, so that not everytime after patch u need to make emergency maintainance.

This is as i said very sadening and should be changed asap!

It should be 60 Minutes before 1. warning,
then second warning 30 Minutes before and then last warning 15 minutes before! so there is enough time to finish business!

Thank you!
Lt. Commander
# 36
07-28-2011, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
this the fix to the crash problem today?
There's a crash problem?

I thought it was to get rid of the Borg Invasion annoincements.
Lt. Commander
# 37
07-28-2011, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali-fal
I strongly suspect this is the result of an iconian plot.
If this is then I will be happy. Because lately things have become a little too monotonous.

And Iv'e been around since beta testing and I could do for something NEW for once to be honest.
Lt. Commander
# 38 Foundry missions
Maybe to put the working foundry missions back up. Some were fine, and now there are random missions in the foundry mission section available, but most have vanished.

Eh Cryptic???
Lt. Commander
# 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
*screams and runs up to the podium*

OMG wow um this was totally unexpected.

*pulls out a piece of paper, with tears in his eyes*

I'd like to thank my mom for always being there for me, my family for backing me um creamy for being a poor DJ on SSR, Jahner for never doing anything, Tribble for being a pain in the tooshie. Oh Gotta thank Q cuz well he didn't turn me into anything last time he visited ESD...

Oh I just *tears roll down his face* Thank you Thank you!

*Walks off stage*
CLAP CLAP CLAP WHISEL CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 40
07-28-2011, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJayBL View Post
it is really really ****ed up to just give 15 minutes before shutdown a message. Mo0st missions go longer than that and now all progress is gone... this is unacceptable!

While still missions are bugged, stuff is bugged, this not working, no new level cap, etc etc... how about testing it on testserver before putting everything life, so that not everytime after patch u need to make emergency maintainance.

This is as i said very sadening and should be changed asap!

It should be 60 Minutes before 1. warning,
then second warning 30 Minutes before and then last warning 15 minutes before! so there is enough time to finish business!

Thank you!
While on one standpoint i may agree with you an I can understand the frustration I would have to give props for the impromptu update by Cryptic. ID rather have things like this done quickly instead of making you sit in your captains chair waiting for some old gen windows error to pop up with that damned Microsoft Helping Paperclip.
Closed Thread