Lt. Commander
# 51
07-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaostheoryXIII View Post
"EMERGENCY MAINTENENCE" means theres a problem you moron. Seriously, i'd rather the server go down to fix the problems than put it with it. Grow up and stop acting like a child
there was no problem... missions and everything worked fine. also any maintainance that is announced on forum should be proclaimed to the players ingame earlier than 15 minutes, because this thread was written long before the warning game ingame.

looking at your writing, you are the child... your english sucks... did u use google translater?
Lt. Commander
# 52
07-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-A-T-H-F-I-N-D-E-R
Or ....

(1) Remove the Borg Invasion from the main server. ... they breed like tribbles, you know.

(2) Paving the way towards a Borg invasion.
Someone left a Tribble of Borg in the server room with a crate of Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs...
Lt. Commander
# 53
07-28-2011, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJayBL View Post
it is really really ****ed up to just give 15 minutes before shutdown a message. Mo0st missions go longer than that and now all progress is gone... this is unacceptable!

While still missions are bugged, stuff is bugged, this not working, no new level cap, etc etc... how about testing it on testserver before putting everything life, so that not everytime after patch u need to make emergency maintainance.

This is as i said very sadening and should be changed asap!

It should be 60 Minutes before 1. warning,
then second warning 30 Minutes before and then last warning 15 minutes before! so there is enough time to finish business!

Thank you!

Well all i gotta say is they could had not given you any warning at all, Personaly I say Ty for working on the problem
Lt. Commander
# 54
07-28-2011, 02:50 PM
Quote:
there was no problem... missions and everything worked fine. also any maintainance that is announced on forum should be proclaimed to the players ingame earlier than 15 minutes, because this thread was written long before the warning game ingame.

Edited by the random weirdo bajoran.
Oh but there was a problem as obvious by the people talking about being disconnected all the time (including myself). Just because you didn't doesn't mean a lot of others didn't have problems.
Lt. Commander
# 55
07-28-2011, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
I feel ignored... Someone referenced my original post, then Wishstone quotes THAT person instead of me. >.>
I read it! Don't feel lonely. *squishy hug*

You should be cool with Wishy not noticing you, it's better that way. trust me

I do it because I know she loves it.
Lt. Commander
# 56
07-28-2011, 02:55 PM
/fake rage... thanks for fixing it gang
Lt. Commander
# 57 Wrong timezone.
07-28-2011, 02:57 PM
Don't really know where I should post this, but it has to do with this "emergency" maintenance so I'll put it here. Was just wondering if there's a way to get those in-game warnings about shut downs in the right time? I live in europe and at 11PM (my time) I got the in game message that there would be a shut down at 2PM. Its quite confusing. Is there any settings for this in-game? Or do I simply have to ask kindly if anyone could add that function to the game in the future? :p

And if this reply is misplaced, is there any forum in here where I could suggest this?
Lt. Commander
# 58
07-28-2011, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KappaTau
Yep, and I get 10% on every one. Deal?
You're such a goof. ^^

I have, in fact, both used and heard use of "Sploitz" in cases where they did creep up, rare as it is. As well as having used and heard in use "b0rked".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
I feel ignored... Someone referenced my original post, then Wishstone quotes THAT person instead of me. >.>
I still <3 you, and you know it. *hands a cup of hot cocoa*

Quote:
there was no problem... missions and everything worked fine.
Man, do I wish that you were right on this. However: If not for a lot of people crashing badly AND for our server technicians actually seeing the crashes (we do monitor our servers...); we could perhaps try to bold-faced lie and claim that.

But that would be silly of us.

I'm sorry for anyone who was cut off due to the maintenance. We'd not have done it as quickly as we did if the servers had not been running on borrowed time (stability wise) as it was. The situation sadly was: You could have dropped suddenly and without warning at any point. We're trying to fix that.

And now: Stop fighting, you guys! It's not worth it.
Lt. Commander
# 59
07-28-2011, 02:58 PM
Quote:

looking at your writing, you are the child... your english sucks... did u use google translater?
What part of E-M-E-R-G-E-N-C-Y do you not understand? This was not regular maintenance, this was the dimwit driving in front of you on a busy street and suddenly crashing into a barricade making you have to make an EMERGENCY stop so you don't have an accident yourself.

Also you English isn't much better... translator, not translater; maintenance not maintainance; in-game or in game, not ingame. Oh and you forgot to capitalize the first letter of the first word of your sentences and you have a run-on sentence. Your grammar is horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
I still <3 you, and you know it. *hands a cup of hot cocoa*
*blushes and takes the cup*
Aww.. hehe
Lt. Commander
# 60
07-28-2011, 02:59 PM
No its not misplaced, both the ingame warning and the launcher didnt mention any timezone other then EDT
But it would be nice if they would like they normally do.

:C

But good thing Cryptic's reaction is so fast and that they try to resolve a possible issue asap
Closed Thread