Lt. Commander
# 61
07-28-2011, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone

And now: Stop fighting, you guys! It's not worth it.
And the foundry mission question?
Lt. Commander
# 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJayBL View Post
there was no problem... missions and everything worked fine. also any maintainance that is announced on forum should be proclaimed to the players ingame earlier than 15 minutes, because this thread was written long before the warning game ingame.

looking at your writing, you are the child... your english sucks... did u use google translater?
His English is better than your own. I am assuming that you are referring to the one missed capital "I" and the missing apostrophe in "there's"... as opposed to your post where you have obviously forgotten that there is a shift key and have no idea how to spell the word "you" among other errors. If you want to go around attacking another person's grammar, you should probably check your own first.

And, as to your comment about there not being any problem, I think I can safely say that you are so very wrong. IF it was working well for you, good. You were obviously in the minority because all that I spoke to in my fleet and in zone were experiencing constant disconnects and other bugs.
Lt. Commander
# 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
I'm sorry for anyone who was cut off due to the maintenance. We'd not have done it as quickly as we did if the servers had not been running on borrowed time (stability wise) as it was. The situation sadly was: You could have dropped suddenly and without warning at any point. We're trying to fix that.

And now: Stop fighting, you guys! It's not worth it.
That's telling them. I'm all for waiting. I can look for new and exciting information in the forums, or lie on my back and watch the ceiling fan, or.. (round and round and round) Hypnotize myself.
Lt. Commander
# 64
07-28-2011, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
Your grammar is horrible.
Hey! Leave peoples elderly female relations out of this.. oh.. wait...
Lt. Commander
# 65
07-28-2011, 04:03 PM
Thanks Devs, looking forward to the fixes.
Lt. Commander
# 66
07-28-2011, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KappaTau
Hey! Leave peoples elderly female relations out of this.. oh.. wait...
*snotlaugh*

/morewords
Lt. Commander
# 67
07-28-2011, 04:05 PM
well crap i guess i have to mow the yard now
Lt. Commander
# 68
07-28-2011, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
No its not misplaced, both the ingame warning and the launcher didnt mention any timezone other then EDT
But it would be nice if they would like they normally do.

:C

But good thing Cryptic's reaction is so fast and that they try to resolve a possible issue asap
They normally do? Haven't played for a while and I can't remember the last time I was online when there was an in game warning XD Great if they normally do though ^^ Would be strange if they didn't at all... all other MMO's I've played do.

And yes I don't mind them fixing problems.. many disconnects lately. Good thing its midnight in my country atm
Lt. Commander
# 69
07-28-2011, 04:19 PM
Usually they do a coutdown but as long as they fix the dropping problem I don't mind starting a mission over. Get more drops.
Lt. Commander
# 70
07-28-2011, 04:21 PM
Now, everyone make sure you post a thank you to the devs when and if it improves..
Closed Thread