Lt. Commander
# 71
07-28-2011, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
I feel ignored... Someone referenced my original post, then Wishstone quotes THAT person instead of me. >.>

*gently pats*
Lt. Commander
# 72 Emergency Maintenance
07-28-2011, 04:26 PM
Does anyone else find it funny that the emergency maintenance "read more" link from the home page goes to the Atari support site that in turn has no information at all about the issue?
Lt. Commander
# 73
07-28-2011, 04:28 PM
yeah, I thought I was really really drunk or something.
*whew* it wast just me that couldn't find any info.
Lt. Commander
# 74
07-28-2011, 04:29 PM
I know these downtimes are irritating, but I think its better if problems are fixed, so the developers deserve a 'thank you' for trying to improve the game . (Plus I am still happy that the old "hunchback" walk emote was fixed, so my viewpoint might not be impartial.)

Well...some new patch notes on what we can expect would be nice, I must say. Unless, of course, the list of changes is not yet determined, in which case we can only wait.
Lt. Commander
# 75
07-28-2011, 04:30 PM
So how many pages can we get this thread to before the game comes back? I need something to pass my time until I go home from work since I can't play lol.
Lt. Commander
# 76
07-28-2011, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donathius View Post
So how many pages can we get this thread to before the game comes back? I need something to pass my time until I go home from work since I can't play lol.
Actually, I leave work at 7PM EST, takes me about an hour drive.. So I'll be able to get online while checking with the fleet peeps if it's working better..
Lt. Commander
# 77
07-28-2011, 04:32 PM
Quote:
We have 60 minutes! Lets find out!
Lt. Commander
# 78
07-28-2011, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJayBL View Post
it is really really ****ed up to just give 15 minutes before shutdown a message. Mo0st missions go longer than that and now all progress is gone... this is unacceptable!

While still missions are bugged, stuff is bugged, this not working, no new level cap, etc etc... how about testing it on testserver before putting everything life, so that not everytime after patch u need to make emergency maintainance.

This is as i said very sadening and should be changed asap!

It should be 60 Minutes before 1. warning,
then second warning 30 Minutes before and then last warning 15 minutes before! so there is enough time to finish business!

Thank you!
Ahhh, German nerdrage. No nerdrage quite compares. Very nicely done.

The only thing that would make it better is if the server really wasn't in dire need of some dev love.
Lt. Commander
# 79
07-28-2011, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
*screams and runs up to the podium*

OMG wow um this was totally unexpected.

*pulls out a piece of paper, with tears in his eyes*

I'd like to thank my mom for always being there for me, my family for backing me um creamy for being a poor DJ on SSR, Jahner for never doing anything, Tribble for being a pain in the tooshie. Oh Gotta thank Q cuz well he didn't turn me into anything last time he visited ESD...

Oh I just *tears roll down his face* Thank you Thank you!

*Walks off stage*
hahaha Approved! *BAM!*
Lt. Commander
# 80
07-28-2011, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Oh, Incidentally, some of us CAN get away with playing at work.. <hee hee hee>
Closed Thread