Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Fighters
07-29-2011, 03:47 PM
OK, so at some point I picked up some scorpion fighters which have been quite handy at times.. but I'm now down to 3 uses and want more.

Now my problem/question is I'm a Lt. Cmdr, and all the fighters I can find for sale on the Exchange are for admirals. So can i redo that quest I had done to acquire the scorpions, and if so, anyone know which quest/npc that was?

Or perhaps there are fighters for Lt' Cmdrs, just none at the moment?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
07-29-2011, 03:49 PM
Yes you can redo the mission. Go to your bridge and access the replay mission console in your ready room. Go to the Romulan Front and then Featured Episodes. If I remember correctly the mission is The Vault.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
07-29-2011, 05:34 PM
Just to add, the fighters you see on the exchange are different than the scorpion fighters. The scorpion fighters are a ship device, any ship can equip them (except shuttles anyway). The ones on the exchange are hangar bays and can only be equipped on carriers. They're admiral level items because the only two carriers in the game are admiral level ships (and also Klingon, not Federation).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
07-29-2011, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Just to add, the fighters you see on the exchange are different than the scorpion fighters. The scorpion fighters are a ship device, any ship can equip them (except shuttles anyway). The ones on the exchange are hangar bays and can only be equipped on carriers. They're admiral level items because the only two carriers in the game are admiral level ships (and also Klingon, not Federation).
Why would anyone sell those, there are vendors for them ?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
07-29-2011, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
Why would anyone sell those, there are vendors for them ?
Probably hoping to score some easy EC off of people who don't realize what they actually are and want fighters on their ship. The OP didn't buy any, but it sounds like he did check that part of the exchange intending to.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
07-29-2011, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Probably hoping to score some easy EC off of people who don't realize what they actually are and want fighters on their ship. The OP didn't buy any, but it sounds like he did check that part of the exchange intending to.
*sigh* I sometimes forget that some people do such things.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
07-29-2011, 06:57 PM
Hmm.. So are you saying the only fighters I can get for my ship are the scorpion fighters from the quest?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
07-29-2011, 07:15 PM
yes, every other pet type are klingon carrier only.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
07-29-2011, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarhamen View Post
yes, every other pet type are klingon carrier only.
Ok thank you for clarifying that for me.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:44 PM.