Lt. Commander
# 1 Suggestion for CStore Item
07-30-2011, 11:19 AM
I have a suggestion for an item that could prove to be very beneficial, from both a financial and player standpoint.

A token, which when purchased and used, cancels all of the cool-down timers on one character one time. Want to play that PVP daily again? Buy a token. Want to run that STF with a different group of people? Buy a token. In order to keep it from being overly abused, it could have a cool-down of its own.. only able to use 1 time within 24 hours, or something to that effect.

Obviously, this would be dependent on how the cool-down timers are setup in game. If appropriately priced, it would make the option available to each player without becoming a way to abuse or cheat the overall game plan.. while being a likely source of increased revenue.

Just a thought from someone who would certainly purchase such an item.

Scott Riley
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-30-2011, 12:32 PM
not a bad idea actually.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-30-2011, 12:39 PM
This sounds like something I'd also be willing to invest in. Great idea!
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-30-2011, 12:52 PM
i doubt i would use one but not a bad idea. i can see people going for that, but it would have to be very fairly priced.

they could add them to the loot table as well, like they did with the 1 hour xp bonus, just to make it a bit more fair to those who dont want to pay.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-30-2011, 01:01 PM
From somebody who disagrees with how the store is running at the moment... I agree with this suggestion.

I know it's amazing. I stunned myself!

However, if this was ever implemented I cannot see those tokens having their own cool-down. Too much revenue from multiple purchases right there. That's the only problem I see with this.

But yea, I think this is a good idea for the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-30-2011, 02:51 PM
Not something I would bother with but I think you have a great idea there. Out of the box thinking.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-31-2011, 12:39 PM
I certainly understand the points about the cooldown of the item itself. I wasn't necessarily suggesting that it be done, I was just brainstorming ways in which concerns of it being an "exploit" or "overpower" or any issues like that could be addressed.
I had thought of it as a token, similar to the xp boost or anything like that.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-01-2011, 09:35 AM
kinda like the Daily Quest Ticket from Runes of Magic