Lt. Commander
I can't customize my bridge, I recently bought two bridge packs, the Emissary and the Galaxy. Not only are they not working I can't customize any aspect of my bridge, all I get is this gray drab looking bridge with little detail.

I tried to get some help on this, Ticket # 967,852. all I've heard back is the standard form-letter, so if any one can help me I would appreciate it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Has anyone else had similar problems, If so how did you deal with it? How many of you have been to your bridge and not been able to customize it in any way?

All I get is the "standard bridge" no matter what I do.

I paid good money for two bridge packs that are apparently useless to me.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-06-2010, 07:58 PM
you have to go to the ship tailor at one of the stations to change your bridge
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-06-2010, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
you have to go to the ship tailor at one of the stations to change your bridge
Thank you Attillo, I do appreciate your help. I have seen you help countless players of STO, the Dev's need to give you a medal.

But I know this " you have to go to the ship tailor at one of the stations to change your bridge."

There seems to be something fundamentally wrong with my bridge. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if so how do you fix it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-06-2010, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterra View Post
Thank you Attillo, I do appreciate your help. I have seen you help countless players of STO, the Dev's need to give you a medal.

But I know this " you have to go to the ship tailor at one of the stations to change your bridge."

There seems to be something fundamentally wrong with my bridge. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if so how do you fix it.
Let me see if I am understanding correctly. You go to the tailor and change your bridge. When you visit your bridge it looks like the standard one?
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-06-2010, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Let me see if I am understanding correctly. You go to the tailor and change your bridge. When you visit your bridge it looks like the standard one?
Yes, no matter what I do. My bridge will not customize.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterra View Post
Yes, no matter what I do. My bridge will not customize.
hmmm i haven't experienced this, it could be a bug but if it is i'm surprised no one has found it, i guess try different bridges to see what happens, also post a bug report in the gameplay bugs forum

i don't know what else to tell you, if i think of anything i'll let you know
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Quote:
hmmm i haven't experienced this, it could be a bug but if it is i'm surprised no one has found it, i guess try different bridges to see what happens, also post a bug report in the gameplay bugs forum

i don't know what else to tell you, if i think of anything i'll let you know
I have done all that, and thank you for trying to help.( " I'm surprised no one has found it," ) that is the thing that gets me, am I the only one having this problem?

If anyone reading this has not tried to customize their bridge, go try it now and let me know.

I can't believe I'm the only one.
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-06-2010, 08:38 PM
As the Highlander states................................
There can only be one.

Rather strange bug, I will check my bridges once I log back on.
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-06-2010, 08:39 PM
I just did it two hours ago, changed to one of the c-store bought bridges. Worked fine.

Just to ask, you do have the credits to buy the bridge change from the ship Tailor? (2000 I think).

Maina