Lt. Commander
# 1 T1 Connie is missing
07-29-2011, 05:29 PM
Did I miss something or is the T1 Connie no longer in game? I bought one during the last sale, and today when I went to claim it, I can't find it anywhere. Not in the C-store, not on my characters, not from the in-game ship vendor NPC. I submitted a ticket, but I thought I'd ask here in case I missed some announcement/someone knew more than me.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-29-2011, 05:49 PM
I haven't been able to access the TOS Connie since season 4 went live. I still have them on my alts that have already claimed them, but otherwise I kind find it in the in-game C-store, the website C-Store, or ship requisitions in game. It is, however, still listed in the ship database at requisitions.

I've even submitted tickets about this, but I think the system is eating them. When I go to check I can't find any record of my previously reported tickets.

Le sigh.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-29-2011, 06:36 PM
I just saw it on the site's C-store, so it's still there.

https://www.startrekonline.com/store and click "Ships", and you should see "USS Enterprise" on page 3.

In addition, I see it under "Ships" in the in-game C-store. Again, it's labeled as "USS Enterprise". If you don't see it under ships, check "Special Unlocks"
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-29-2011, 07:36 PM
Huh. Last time I checked every section of the in-game C-Store I couldn't find it at all. Now I look and it's under special unlocks. The TOS Connie still isn't showing up on the website C-store for me.

EDIT: If I log out it shows up on the website and after I log back in it disappears.
Lt. Commander
# 5 T1-connie
07-29-2011, 08:10 PM
Just checked now, it's on the third page of the C-store web page under ENTERPRISE.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-29-2011, 09:48 PM
Ah, sneaky of them. It was in the ship section when I bought it, but then it moved to the special section when I needed to claim it. Unlike the last ship I bought.