Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
The BO abilities you may have on a second (upper) row of the BO tray in your HUD are at this time considered part of the area where "click unselects target" (if active in your options) and causing you to detarget, i.e. like clicking empty space. Would only affect you if you use a 2 row BO tray and have this option active.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-30-2011, 12:46 AM
Nope not necessarily so. I do not even try to click powers on my upper bars and still occasionally loose target for no reason whatsoever. Something else is screwy here (again).
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-30-2011, 02:27 AM
Yup. Losing my target all night, Some abilities knock me off target, other times just case. not sure whats happened there, but I hope it can be resolved soon, I can only HY3 a Mine so many times. Every time I CPB it deselects, or applying certain heals causes me to deselect.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-30-2011, 03:33 AM
yes this i dont even have to click something and my target gets deselected very irritateing
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-30-2011, 03:54 AM
But don't worry people, this mostly hurts PVP, so I'm sure it will get fixed ASAP
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-30-2011, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxcraig View Post
Nope not necessarily so. I do not even try to click powers on my upper bars and still occasionally loose target for no reason whatsoever. Something else is screwy here (again).

I have tested this, remove "click unselects target" from your options and the problem will be virtually gone. There may be something else afoot but it's minor compared to this.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-30-2011, 07:03 AM
Could this be related to a generally messed up selectable area within the UI?

For example, I can click and click and click away at the innate Target Subsystem: Shields/Weapons on my Scis, and nothing happens. And my UI is still in it's stock default configuration.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-30-2011, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Could this be related to a generally messed up selectable area within the UI?

For example, I can click and click and click away at the innate Target Subsystem: Shields/Weapons on my Scis, and nothing happens. And my UI is still in it's stock default configuration.
Try moving the tray over. I think that there are some things like the power tray and inventory that extend farther than they appear to and overlap other UI stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-30-2011, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory275 View Post
Try moving the tray over. I think that there are some things like the power tray and inventory that extend farther than they appear to and overlap other UI stuff.
Aha, hopefully it's just this then. I'll give it a shot, thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-30-2011, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Aha, hopefully it's just this then. I'll give it a shot, thanks.
I hope so. My Boff tray was overlapping my wpn tray enough to make it so I couldn't activate my beam from the wpn tray (for BO3 for example). It looked fine but evidently it wasn't LOL. So I just played with it and moved the trays around a little.