Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
07-30-2011, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Could this be related to a generally messed up selectable area within the UI?

For example, I can click and click and click away at the innate Target Subsystem: Shields/Weapons on my Scis, and nothing happens. And my UI is still in it's stock default configuration.
From the beginning of Season 4 I pay for Criptic's indolence. I don't like to complain but now this game is really unplayable for me - for example:

1. during combat (red alert) I can't use target subs on my SCI Intrepid

2. during combat "assist target on attack", on all of my toons isn't working anymore. When I'm pushing F2....F5 to select my team mates, I have only 1-2 sec to heal them. It's just ridiculous.

3. after using any of my SCI or ENG powers like for example: HE, PSW, TSS, ET, ST, PH, TB,....or even shields / engines / aux batteries or deuterium - I'm losing mark on my target - A L W A Y S ! ! !

4. the last one is the most funny - yesterday after logging on, all my FED toons were muted. I couldn't use chat (read or even write), I couldn't see my list of my friends, I couldn't hear any single sound....nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-30-2011, 09:54 AM
And what's really bad for this bug.. is coupling it with this bug..

Numbers Disappearing on Tray
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-30-2011, 09:50 PM
this was... very annoying earlier. I'd target a person he rest of my group was targeting, pop my buffs... and suddenly be targeting nothing, then next thing I know i'm firing a beam overload, cannon rapid fire, and torpedo high yield into a mine...
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-01-2011, 12:12 AM
does this happen only when your clicking or does it happen when using keybinds as well?
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-01-2011, 05:35 AM
are cryptic trying to kill this game?
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-03-2011, 07:31 AM
Has this bug been removed or fixed yet? Haven't had time to log in since I noticed it the first time.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-03-2011, 08:38 AM
Was happening to me earlier too. At first I thought I was scrambled. But it started happening a lot of times in the match. Btw, the assist through target option is broken in the game settings, but it appears to work while SS3d. =p At least for the benefit of the enemy.
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-03-2011, 08:52 AM
Strangely I have only experienced this to my knowledge on targetable objects, like satellites, asteroids etc.
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-03-2011, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkenneally View Post
It looks like there are several bugs being described in this thread.

The major one seems to be that clicking on the Bridge Ofifcer Tray deselects your current target. That is the result of having the "Click Deselects Target" option turned on, coupled with "mouse capture" turned off on the tray.

The other is just a UI display issue in the control scheme options pane that should have no actual gameplay impact.

I've fixed both of these issues, and under ideal circumstances they should be pushed in the next patch.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...7&postcount=20

Therefore i hope next patch will be fixed. I hope.
Lt. Commander
# 20
08-04-2011, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by startrekfan View Post
4. the last one is the most funny - yesterday after logging on, all my FED toons were muted. I couldn't use chat (read or even write), I couldn't see my list of my friends, I couldn't hear any single sound....nothing.
When this happens to me ,the thought that first cross my mind is " Who has reported me again and i m "silenced" due to improper attitude??" " damn it ,i havent done anything !":p
Back to the OP : Yes happens to me many times ....as Alastor describes it...fully buffed i suddenly fire everything i ve got on to a ....Chroniton mine !

BTW,i m not sure if this is related to the subject and i dont know if it happens to you guys too:
While struggling with clicking on various skills suddenly my CAMERA TARGETING MODE changes...e.g from "Free Camera" to "Follow Target"...Many times it forces me to disengage mid battle ,get into options and change the setting back the way it was ...only to see it happen again the minute i m back in the fight