Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
08-05-2011, 02:24 AM
This happened to me too, turning the BO power tray into a single row seemed to fix it (by the time i figured this out by myself i could only do diplomacy missions and now i maxed my DXP out)
Lt. Commander
# 32
08-05-2011, 03:06 AM
Anybody had your weapons quit auto firing? I have mine set to toggle: never cancels, but when i did a space PvP earlier it kept switching to toggle: cancels when not in combat.
Lt. Commander
# 33
08-05-2011, 05:37 AM
Happens when i click the "fire on my target" option on ground maps
Lt. Commander
# 34
08-05-2011, 06:03 AM
Oh, yeah. I noticed that happening to me too. I was wondering if it was a new critter ability for Cardassians, actually. x_x
Lt. Commander
# 35
08-05-2011, 07:10 AM
I haven't played since I noticed this issue, mostly because I am bull headed and refuse to adjust my controls due to a bug to play a game. But on a few of my ships where I don't have auto attack setup and I fire with a press of a button even that unselected my target. Then of course if I selected any BO skill well that did to. All I know is trying to stay on the same target for me was almost impossible because of this.
Lt. Commander
# 36
08-05-2011, 07:42 AM
Auto Targetting always changes randomly ! If i set it to Maintain, the next time i open the controls it will be something else like toggle bla or even nothing in the auto attack window ! Itīs terrible !
Lt. Commander
# 37
08-07-2011, 12:26 PM
this problem has started to annoy me now

I didnt have the issue when i was a LC but since being premoted to a commander it now seems to have taken hold

only seems to effect my tatical officer...i have beam overload and beam fire at will but assoon as i use any of these it deselects the target lol
So i retrained my tactical with different skills and the problem is still there, going to replace the tactical office and see if that fixes it but im not holding my breath.
Lt. Commander
# 38
08-07-2011, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer01 View Post
this problem has started to annoy me now

I didnt have the issue when i was a LC but since being premoted to a commander it now seems to have taken hold

only seems to effect my tatical officer...i have beam overload and beam fire at will but assoon as i use any of these it deselects the target lol
So i retrained my tactical with different skills and the problem is still there, going to replace the tactical office and see if that fixes it but im not holding my breath.
It won't fix the problem, the only way to fix it is to go into options and turn click unselects target off. That is the only work around for this issue at the moment. So what it means is you won't be able to just click empty space to deselect your target.
Lt. Commander
# 39
08-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklehop View Post
It won't fix the problem, the only way to fix it is to go into options and turn click unselects target off. That is the only work around for this issue at the moment. So what it means is you won't be able to just click empty space to deselect your target.
I already have this off only have the issue on my KDF toon my other 5 toons work fine.
Lt. Commander
# 40
08-08-2011, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer01 View Post
I already have this off only have the issue on my KDF toon my other 5 toons work fine.
My target still jumps every once in a while which is why I said its not a fix but a work around. Sorry to hear it still doesn't work on your KDF and all I can say is I know and feel your pain. Pretty much killed any reason for me to even log in and try anything or PvP at all to be honest.